Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to see these specifically. haha
Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5 in hyper black with 265/40R18 tires on them.
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 11.35.01 AM.png

These are waiting for the snow to stop flying to be put on my Model 3. The stock 18” wheels have snow tires mounted on them.
Sweet! 265 width Pilot Super Sports. The gold standard. One of those looks narrower. I take it you're running a staggered setup? I'm wondering if the 265 width will fit in front. I don't imagine that you want to sacrifice your fenders to try though. Someone did measurements and said it would be super tight (hella flush?).

Sweet! 265 width Pilot Super Sports. The gold standard. One of those looks narrower. I take it you're running a staggered setup? I'm wondering if the 265 width will fit in front. I don't imagine that you want to sacrifice your fenders to try though. Someone did measurements and said it would be super tight (hella flush?).
They are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Yes, staggered, 235 front, 265 rear. It’s the staggered configuration exactly as specified in the Model 3 manual:

They are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Yes, staggered, 235 front, 265 rear. It’s the staggered configuration exactly as specified in the Model 3 manual:

I've been planning on the same exact tires/sizes that you have, and just ordered a set of these Vorsteiner V-FF 103's in 19x8.5" ET 35 and 19x9.5" ET40 to mount them on. Out of curiosity, what offsets are your wheels? I assume the same ET35 front and ET45 rear from the manual?
V-FF103 CG.jpg