Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another shot of the forged rims from tsportline

DE891D69-F46D-460B-85D0-F029BD850751.jpeg

All the info for my wheels can be found right here

T Sportline doesn’t provide the offsets on their site for this wheel although they do for their other wheels. Does it say on the box or wheel what the offsets are?

Now this really has me curious... I wonder if the Tsportline wheel is just a rebranded Titan7 wheel.
1) design looks very similar... although both designs are also copy of the BBS Fi
2) coincidently the video of the T Sportline spring install/ youtube teaser looks to be the garage at Evasive

It takes alot of $$$ to manufacture wheels... I bet T Sportline comissioned Titan7 to make a 20 inch version of the wheel... since it is in limited numbers the cost is double what the 19 inch titan7 inch is.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
7BA77A88-343F-45D7-B355-A52148B84FB8.jpeg
Been thinking of forged JDM wheels on my Model 3 and was looking around on the Volk website.

Now that we know more offsets that work.

Found out that Volk Racing TE37 Ultra has two good fits either 19x8.5 et35 or 19x9.5 et35.

Or can even do the new te037 6061 in 19x9.5 et35 square or 19x8.5 et35 front and 19x10 et 40 rear.

Even their new G16’s come in a nice staggered fitment with a more euro than jdm look.

Anyhow here is a picture I found of te37 ultras photoshopped onto a Tesla model 3.

I’m still waiting for my mountain pass coil-overs before I decide on wheels:(

View attachment 335287 Been thinking of forged JDM wheels on my Model 3 and was looking around on the Volk website.

Found out that Volk Racing TE37 Ultra has two good fits either 19x8.5 et35 or 19x9.5 et35.

Or can even do the new te037 6061 in 19x9.5 et35 square or 19x8.5 et35 front and 19x10 et 40 rear.

Even their new G16’s come in a nice staggered fitment with a more euro than jdm look.

Anyhow here is a picture I found of te37 ultras photoshopped onto a Tesla model 3.

You need to bore out the lug holes from 12 to 14mm for it to fit.

View attachment 335287 Been thinking of forged JDM wheels on my Model 3 and was looking around on the Volk website.

Advans GTs are lighter than the TE37 and IMO they look better.

You need to bore out the lug holes from 12 to 14mm for it to fit.

Are you sure about that? some wheels come drilled for 14mm wheel studs like Enkei.

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
I tried my OG TE37 on the model 3. I assume it's the same for newer versions of the wheel.

That’s good information to check... I guess that narrows down the sizing although I am sure Mackin the distributor can drill the holes bigger. That being said I’m just looking on the Japanese Volk Website and here is what has 14mm holes
-TE037 in either staggered or square
- 19 inch TE37 Ultra’s need to be drilled if getting 19’s but 20 inch comes in 14mm.
-G16 comes in 14mm and has enough different fitments to do a nice square or staggered setup... I think the G16 is the least japanese looking wheel and has a design that works nicely with the Model 3... sporty and classy.

Any of these need hubring adapters which isn’t too big a deal

Advans GTs are lighter than the TE37 and IMO they look better.

Are you sure about that? some wheels come drilled for 14mm wheel studs like Enkei.

I wouldn’t mind me some Advan GT’s either (The concavity of the spokes are nice) seems to have more offsets available that can work on the Tesla. I am assuming they are drilled for 14mm already? Since MPP has other Advans on their car? It’s not clear from the Advan description if they are flow formed (aka rotoray forged aka flow forged) or is it a fully forged wheel? At the price per rim I would hope that they are forged.

I wouldn’t mind me some Advan GT’s either (The concavity of the spokes are nice) seems to have more offsets available that can work on the Tesla. I am assuming they are drilled for 14mm already? Since MPP has other Advans on their car? It’s not clear from the Advan description if they are flow formed (aka rotoray forged aka flow forged) or is it a fully forged wheel? At the price per rim I would hope that they are forged.

Advan GTs are forged the TC3 and TC4 are rotatory forged/ flow formed. The TE37s are forged. I would ask whoever you are buying the wheels from if they clear 14mm wheel studs

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA and pandam3