Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BC forged wheels. 255/35/20 Pilot Sport 4s on stealth P3D. 20x9.0 with +35 offset. Weighed one wheel and it was 20.8 lbs (too difficult to unpack and weigh all).

Cant see it here but could have upped the concavity a good amount, but otherwise really happy with them so far. Wondering if the gap will close well enough just by going with with MPP BBK.

The dark bronze option was really tempting too but I was running into too many variables and didn't want to mess anything up. Would love to see someone else with red post a bronze set. Went with gloss because I figured it was the easier to repair if I curb them.

Prob should go darker on window tint though. White interior plus only doing the side windows really lights it up, especially when I remove the roof sun shade.

Also am running on UP Mild Springs, MPP front sport pads and brake brace. Each well worth the money.
A5361ECE-84DC-44CE-A245-83A71C1ECC1B.jpeg

Attachments

• 17E99938-686D-4B52-A32C-52213D35A25B.jpeg
    17E99938-686D-4B52-A32C-52213D35A25B.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 238
  • AD594859-0604-4A1F-9956-6F6E9E27C927.jpeg
    AD594859-0604-4A1F-9956-6F6E9E27C927.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
I'm looking for a second opinion on my new rims. They seem to have more poke than I was expecting. The manufacturer suggests it due to the tires I purchased (Michelin PS4 255\40 R19) being wider than a normal 255x40 tire and recommended I get a narrower tire size instead. Have other people encountered the same thing? I have a Model 3 AWD (stealth performance) with 19x9 ET30 / 19x9 ET21 rims that the manufacturer recommended. I was planning on just living with this until I need new tires, but the other thing I have noticed is also a 20+% hit to efficiency with this new setup (hitting around 340Wh/mi on a good day in spring\summer. Normally around 270-280), and I'm wondering if that is partly due to the wheels sticking out? I was definitely expecting some hit, but surprised by how much it is.

Thanks!
19x9 with an ET21 offset? Who recommended that? That’s pretty aggressive. They should have known that size and offset was going to stick out

Need opinion here, I got a model 3 performance and looking for a set of 20 inch light weight wheel. Currently looking at Titan 7 T-S5 and Signature SV104. Which one offer better quality wheel? They are both around $3.5-4.5K range per set. Is it worth the small extra to go with the SV104?
See my post I just did above. Although red calipers have a different offset so keep that in mind and adjust.

Reactions: Lunis3P
19x9 with an ET21 offset? Who recommended that? That’s pretty aggressive. They should have known that size and offset was going to stick out
Lol that’s not aggressive at all. I’m running that rear size in my pic. You can actually run more with P rotors. This is coming from someone that had about 5 sets of wheels on his car so far but then again I’ve had my car for 2 years now. Search the forums and FB. Tons of people running even lower. You have to calculate drop, tire, offset, and camber to get the stance and look you want.

%19x9 with an ET21 offset? Who recommended that? That’s pretty aggressive. They should have known that size and offset was going to stick out

We (Signature) recommeded that. It's the perfect flush fitment for the Model 3 for the rear. We've done so many of them and it fit better than 95% of the off-the-shelf wheel on the market. @stonelance , once you do 245 width tire with your 9J setup + lower it slightly, the fitment will be spot on. :)

Christopher's Model 3 SV104 - Matte Gunmetal by Jamie Sig, 於 Flickr

Model 3 SV104 - Brushed Titanium by Jamie Sig, 於 Flickr

Nikolay's Model 3 SV104 - Matte Black by Jamie Sig, 於 Flickr

Greg's model 3 SV104 - Triple Black Tinted by Jamie Sig, 於 Flickr

Last edited:
Finally got my 19x9.5 +35 wheels! The rear turned out flush, but the front 265/35/19 A/S3+ sidewalls ended up poking out ~7mm. I'm currently on a mild 1 inch drop on MPP coils. -1.1 camber. How much would this tuck in if lowered a bit more?

KSEAwsD.jpg

tGMPDsa.jpeg
This is 19x9.5 +35? Seems a bit too flush for that spec...

Do you have a side profile shot to get an idea of how much your drop is?

This is 18x9.5 +27 on 265 tires. Lowered ~2"
1623103626157.jpeg

Danny

Reactions: Lindenwood
BC forged wheels. 255/35/20 Pilot Sport 4s on stealth P3D. 20x9.0 with +35 offset. Weighed one wheel and it was 20.8 lbs (too difficult to unpack and weigh all).

Cant see it here but could have upped the concavity a good amount, but otherwise really happy with them so far. Wondering if the gap will close well enough just by going with with MPP BBK.

The dark bronze option was really tempting too but I was running into too many variables and didn't want to mess anything up. Would love to see someone else with red post a bronze set. Went with gloss because I figured it was the easier to repair if I curb them.

Prob should go darker on window tint though. White interior plus only doing the side windows really lights it up, especially when I remove the roof sun shade.

Also am running on UP Mild Springs, MPP front sport pads and brake brace. Each well worth the money.
View attachment 670428
Gorgeous, love the smoky wheels with red.

Very nice Titan 7s!

I believe Michelin's run wider. But you should be fine if you feel the need to lower some more.
Natural camber will tuck it in a bit.

Danny
AS3+ (and Michelin in general) definitely run a lot wider. My AS3+ in 245/40 look like a 255 to me. Tire Rack has actual tread width measurements and they seem to be close to half inch wider or more than other 245 sized tires I've compared.

Reactions: MODEL+
AS3+ (and Michelin in general) definitely run a lot wider. My AS3+ in 245/40 look like a 255 to me. Tire Rack has actual tread width measurements and they seem to be close to half inch wider or more than other 245 sized tires I've compared.
It's pretty amazing how varying actual tire widths are. Tirerack is awesome because they actually physically measure the tread width of every tire they sell with the same tool. Pirellis generally run pretty narrow.

Reactions: OUengineer
Need opinion here, I got a model 3 performance and looking for a set of 20 inch light weight wheel. Currently looking at Titan 7 T-S5 and Signature SV104. Which one offer better quality wheel? They are both around $3.5-4.5K range per set. Is it worth the small extra to go with the SV104?
Little late here but +1 for @SignatureSales SV104. Life is too short for average offsets of Titans vs custom flush offsets of sv104 + tons of finishes and their support. I was in your spot a year ago and did tons of research and always came back to the Signature wheels.
622111AB-C19D-48D8-BDC2-77187F6F89A8.jpeg

41B2C689-E023-469D-932A-F2A30C1E7809.png

Finally got my 19x9.5 +35 wheels! The rear turned out flush, but the front 265/35/19 A/S3+ sidewalls ended up poking out ~7mm. I'm currently on a mild 1 inch drop on MPP coils. -1.1 camber. How much would this tuck in if lowered a bit more?

KSEAwsD.jpg

tGMPDsa.jpeg
78D4159C-6C47-471C-9EFE-633AB0426C1F.jpeg

Same specs as you except stock ride height on Bridgestone RE71R. Similar poke out. My wheel is probably turned a little here. I’m only using for AutoX so I’m happy with it, but 265 9.5 +35 (nonP) does seem to be pretty aggressive on the front if you’re not dropped or subtracting camber.