Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So these will clear the fronts on a performance model but not the rear?
Do you have any pictures of the NT03RRs mounted on the rear? Would love to fit the SBC NT03m on the rears but it doesn't look like going wider would help either.
Correct, the rear brake calipers on M3P is radially bigger than the front brakes, so going wider will not help.

I sent you a DM!

Danny

I think the concept of "flush fitment" can be subjective to a certain extent. I consider flush for me what the front wheels look like with 9"wide wheels with +35 offset. Anymore than that looks too aggressive for me, considering I'm not out to drive it like I'm on a racetrack. What bugs me is the rear wheels. I think it's right around 5-10mm too sunken in for my taste. At 19x9 +35 squared.

Also, the flushness of the wheels are impacted by the camber that occurs from lowering the ride height. In my case, I prefer being dialed in right at three quarters of an inch compared to stock, so I don't necessarily need too aggressive an offset for the rear wheels, just a tad more than the fronts. I could go lower, but I have been at 1.5," 1", and now this, and I prefer it most. It's almost double that of the p3 ride height, but not low enough that I have to constantly worry about scraping or driving at an angle for certain inclines. Plus, I like the even wheel arch gap look with this setting.
Yeah, I have gram lights 19x9 +38 squared, on eibach ~1.25 drop, front looks fine, rear needs spacers to look flush like the fronts

Reactions: P-Lo801
19" TSV Sportlines with Tsportline lowering springs. Need to put spacers on the rear

Attachments

• PXL_20210626_210136931.jpg
    PXL_20210626_210136931.jpg
    800.1 KB · Views: 392
  • PXL_20210626_210117508.jpg
    PXL_20210626_210117508.jpg
    771.6 KB · Views: 387
  • PXL_20210626_210100657.jpg
    PXL_20210626_210100657.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 333
My 2018 M3 LR RWD has almost 20K on it, the mobile service guy recommended to replace the 2 rear tires. The OEM tires are apparently NOT the best to have. I'm thinking of getting Michelin Pilot Sport 4S since I wanna stick with the brand. I want to know what's the advantage of going to 245 vs. existing 235 tires. I'm having curb rashes on the right side.
Also regarding the warranty, I think the tires have a warranty of 45K or 55K, does it mean they will replace it for me for FREE??

My 2018 M3 LR RWD has almost 20K on it, the mobile service guy recommended to replace the 2 rear tires. The OEM tires are apparently NOT the best to have. I'm thinking of getting Michelin Pilot Sport 4S since I wanna stick with the brand. I want to know what's the advantage of going to 245 vs. existing 235 tires. I'm having curb rashes on the right side.
Also regarding the warranty, I think the tires have a warranty of 45K or 55K, does it mean they will replace it for me for FREE??
Typically a tire warranty is pro-rata. So if you wear it out in 25k miles instead of 50k miles, they'll give you a 50% credit toward new tires. At least that is how it has been for me in the past.

The only time I got tires replaced totally is when they were fairly new 8k miles and had delamination take place. They gave me an entirely new set, no adjustment for the miles. YMMV. Read the warranty pamphlet on the tires you are considering to be sure how they handle it now.

I went with the Falken Azenis FK510 for my summer tire since I blow through tires very quickly.

I would describe them at 8.5-9/10s a PS4S, tiny bit louder, don't grip quite as hard. But they actually surprised me with how good they are. I am very happy with them so far, especially since they were half the price of the PS4S. So if you figure they are even 7/10s a ps4s, they are good value because they are 1/2 price.

They are a good choice if you are going through tires quickly and don't want to spend 3k (canada) every year on tires.

I am grateful for everyone sharing their experiences. I have been for the most part happy with the stock tires, but I am wondering, has anyone found any tires that are *quieter* than stock?

What size, 18s or 19s?

For what it's worth, I went from the oem aeros and tires, to aftermarket 19s with continental purecontactLS. I was pleasantly surprised to find the ride quality slightly improve and the ride to be just as quiet, if not slightly quieter (being mindful of confirmation bias, I asked the wifey if she could tell the difference and she couldn't). So at worst, I upgraded wheel size AND STILL maintained the overall ride quality, noise, and comfort. My range hardly took a hit too. If you're riding on 18s, unfortunately, these don't have the load rating for Teslas, but if you're on 19s, then I highly recommend them.