Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The signature wheels do look awesome, but the business model seems to be keeping offset a secret. :rolleyes:
No different at all from UP, MPP, Redwood, etc disclosing spring rates. These companies pay for R&D, Engineering, and manufacturing specific specs. Not just cookie cutter builds and volume. To add on top of offset Signature also calculates tire size, camber, and wheel under full compression. Do any other wheel companies do that for free for customers? Top companies 3D scan their cars

Stolen from the S group but they were able to figure out how to get 335 wide tires on the new Plaid from 295. That's 4 tire widths up from stock with a flush fitment. A porsche 911 turbo is a 305 wide tire and gt2rs is a 325....just FYI
1632853163966.png

Last edited:
Just messing around with some uber camber and max concave front and back. 19x10.5 with Bridgestone S04's 255/40's squared up. This does require FUCAS and RUCAs.
View attachment 715605
View attachment 715606
View attachment 715609
View attachment 715610
Damn, those S04’s must run wide AF, the 255/35’s on my 9.5” wheels look like they have more stretch than your S04’s on 10.5. Yours look more like 275”s.

Oddly, TR shows just an 8.8” tread width, narrower than PS4S in the same size. Must be the angles?

Last edited:
Damn, those S04’s must run wide AF, the 255/35’s on my 9.5” wheels look like they have more stretch than your S04’s on 10.5. Yours look more like 275”s.

Oddly, TR shows just an 8.8” tread width, narrower than PS4S in the same size. Must be the angles?
don't believe those published specs. They are rarely correct. 255/40 has a taller sidewall so it helps not stretch as much. You have 255/35/19 on 19x9.5? Which tire?

I love the look of these wheels! Is the SBC the finish? Is it something Enkei offers or is it done by you? I see on their website that they list F1 silver and hyper black but the silver does not look quite like what you posted.
Yes, SBC = Special Brilliant Coating.

It's a black/chrome look officially offered by Enkei.
You only see the silver finish listed because SBC usually needs to be batch ordered ;)

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

They look even more "special" in-person. I get complimented on them all the time, even from non-car peeps.

Danny

Reactions: P-Lo801
New set of shoes just arrived after impatiently waiting 6 months from when I first ordered. Now impatiently waiting for the tires I ordered to arrive. Will post pics in a couple of weeks when tires arrive and have a chance to install.

Attachments

• 4DC43F38-33C2-4C30-951A-F8F936607A88.jpeg
    4DC43F38-33C2-4C30-951A-F8F936607A88.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 9CA3D0FE-C55C-40D5-A489-BA94068AC870.jpeg
    9CA3D0FE-C55C-40D5-A489-BA94068AC870.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 133
I'm looking for wheels to go on a 21 Model 3 Performance. I'm torn between Vossen and Titan7. I want black wheels and I like a more simple and open spoke design. I have a budget around $3000 for the wheels. I found the Vossen HF5 in a 20x9 square configuration at $2800 and a 19x9 Titan7 T-S5 also for $2800. I'm not really concerned with optimal miles per charge but also still aware of it. I think I like the way a 20" wheel looks on the car. I couldn't find the Titan7 wheels in black at 20" either. Is the better buy the 19" Titan7's due to being a real forged wheel and a larger weight savings (47.2 lbs. savings vs stock)? Or do you feel the difference negligible with the Vossen's being 20" and they come in gloss black (which I think I like more) vs a machine black on the TItan7's with a weight savings of only 16 lbs.??? Sometimes other opinions help in these situations. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Stock Uberturbine20"9"32 lbs.Cast
Vossen HF520"9"28 lbs.Flow Form
Titan7 T-S519"9"20.2 lbs.Forged

If you’re looking for a well priced and customizable forged wheel, you should also look at VS forged and contact the vendor Get Your Wheels here on TMC.

I wouldn’t count out Signature wheels either. You can customize basically any color and offset and if you message the rep Jamie here on TMC, his customer service is second to none and I’m on set number 6 of Signature wheels for my vehicles. Jamie can always give a better price than the posted MRSP…you can quote me on this if you contact Jamie at Sig.

Those are light, but they seem kind of pricey for cast wheels. For that much per corner you can get rotary forged wheels from Forgestar and plenty of others. I’m not an expert but my understanding is that, generally, rotary forged wheels will be stronger pound for pound than cast wheels.

Those are light, but they seem kind of pricey for cast wheels. For that much per corner you can get rotary forged wheels from Forgestar and plenty of others. I’m not an expert but my understanding is that, generally, rotary forged wheels will be stronger pound for pound than cast wheels.
They are around $320-369 on other websites. I’ve had low pressure cast alloy wheels on my heavier Model S and they have worked out fine, as long as they are able to handle the load.

Reactions: Boourns