Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for some personalization or something different outside the standard finishes? Here's a set of Titan 7 T-S5 Custom Gold with Red Color-filled Center Cap before boxing/shipping. Mounting/Balancing also available in-house.

51665145901_022bfe8dc9_b.jpg

51665146006_855e123371_b.jpg
I've always liked the T7 T-S5. It was/is on my short list for wheels. Wish it came as a standard color as gloss black rather than machine black.

Reactions: tom @ eas
Looking forward to winter. Thanks to Danny from Model+ Studio for finding me a set a Gram Lights for this winter. Wasn’t expecting a set till next spring but he was able to get me a set of 57DR for my studded Nokian studded Hakka 10 winter setup.

Attachments

• 3EA48165-B15E-4146-A9FB-21723DC8D8FB.jpeg
    3EA48165-B15E-4146-A9FB-21723DC8D8FB.jpeg
    473.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 5244B934-3141-4E3F-BB93-33543A8FAAD5.jpeg
    5244B934-3141-4E3F-BB93-33543A8FAAD5.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 97
  • FF1EDE9B-4EE9-4EE7-8AE0-611C79E7B9ED.jpeg
    FF1EDE9B-4EE9-4EE7-8AE0-611C79E7B9ED.jpeg
    447.8 KB · Views: 97
While I was looking for 18x9.5" setup for my autocross/track setup (link to my other post ) I also did a fitment test for the 19x9" Crucial wheels. Those are Flow Formed wheels at 22.0 pounds.

Both 18" and 19" clear the MPP 365mm Big Brake Kit (non-performance).

I thought to share here as another option for a Flow Formed option.

64558.jpg

Attachments

• 64100.jpg
    64100.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 64125.jpg
    64125.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 64131.jpg
    64131.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 64214.jpg
    64214.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 64525.jpg
    64525.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 64652.jpg
    64652.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
After going through all 227 pages of this thread, what is it with people and posting pictures of their awesome wheels and cars, not saying what brand they are and what specs?!

I'm still undecided on what I will go with on my car. Juggling between Apex EC-7R in brushed clear, König Hypergrams probably in grey, SSR GTX01, SSR GTV, BBS RG-R, or even track down a clean set of 2nd hand CCW Classics. I'd rather avoid the cheap forged wheel brands, because I'm worried about what happens in five or even just a couple of years, if I need a replacement wheel. Or even selling the car eventually, maybe in a decade. A brand which was only around for a couple of years, might be completely unknown in 10 years, and could throw off a buyer. Plus these are not cheap cars, I think paying a little bit more for a known entity is worth it, on something that can last the life of the car.

On my BMW E36 M3, I have AC Schnitzer Type 1 wheels, which are 3 piece wheels made by OZ. I might also try to track down 5x114.3 pattern OZ 3 piece wheels like Futuras for my Tesla, although the weight is kind of making me second guess that. Plus brake clearance on older 3 piece wheels isn't great.

Reactions: Lindenwood
@earthwormjim: I highly recommend contacting Jamie from Signature if you’re looking for a set of high quality and affordable forged wheel if you’re in the SSR and BBS forged wheel price range. Custom offsets, anti-slip knurling, widths and lots of color options to choose from. Go over to the Signature thread and have a chat with Jamie.

Last edited:
anyone body else still waiting on tsportline wheels? it's been like 4 months already and still backordered, they keep changing the time. i see plenty of other places have (cheaper) wheels in stock, im not sure why im still waiting.
I'm in the same predicament. I talked to them today and learned that the new arrival date for the satin black TSS wheel is now late December. The supply chain gridlock has impacted their incoming shipments. I wish they would have been proactive in their communication.

Unfortunately I can't wait until late December since I drive a M3P in Minnesota, so I'm now on the hunt for a different 19" satin black wheel.

I'm in the same predicament. I talked to them today and learned that the new arrival date for the satin black TSS wheel is now late December. The supply chain gridlock has impacted their incoming shipments. I wish they would have been proactive in their communication.

Unfortunately I can't wait until late December since I drive a M3P in Minnesota, so I'm now on the hunt for a different 19" satin black wheel.
The 19 x 9 Titan7 T-S5 is showing in stock in machine black:T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel Domestic European Exotic Applications

Reactions: Coldones

wow, im waiting on TST wheels. i just checked the site and the 'backordered' message is gone now so im hoping that means its about to ship. they told me last week it would be any day now. we're already into 30/40's where i live and im hesitant to drive at night.

Sorry if this is hidden somewhere in here already, but if I want to get 19” wheels for a new M3P is there something special to look out for? I’ve seen a few videos and articles talking about how the center of the wheel is recessed in the OEM 20” wheels to match up with a special lip on the hub… how do we account for that when adding non-oem wheels?

After going through all 227 pages of this thread, what is it with people and posting pictures of their awesome wheels and cars, not saying what brand they are and what specs?!

I'm still undecided on what I will go with on my car. Juggling between Apex EC-7R in brushed clear, König Hypergrams probably in grey, SSR GTX01, SSR GTV, BBS RG-R, or even track down a clean set of 2nd hand CCW Classics. I'd rather avoid the cheap forged wheel brands, because I'm worried about what happens in five or even just a couple of years, if I need a replacement wheel. Or even selling the car eventually, maybe in a decade. A brand which was only around for a couple of years, might be completely unknown in 10 years, and could throw off a buyer. Plus these are not cheap cars, I think paying a little bit more for a known entity is worth it, on something that can last the life of the car.

On my BMW E36 M3, I have AC Schnitzer Type 1 wheels, which are 3 piece wheels made by OZ. I might also try to track down 5x114.3 pattern OZ 3 piece wheels like Futuras for my Tesla, although the weight is kind of making me second guess that. Plus brake clearance on older 3 piece wheels isn't great.
haven’t seen anyone rocking tekoa forged yet...

05FA6C0C-8C95-4FE8-9B97-BEEB23F75E5C.jpeg

Reactions: xPETEx
Since my TSportline 19x8.5 wheels were originally advertised to arrive in early October, I ended up purchasing a set of 235/40/19 CrossClimate 2 tires on a Labor Day sale. Now that the wheels are on backorder until late December, I have to make a decision on an relatively affordable and nice looking alternative. The machine black Titan 7 TS-5 wheels are an intriguing option, however the size is 19x9. Would the 235/40/19 tires I purchased look to stretched on that 19x9 wheel?

Since my TSportline 19x8.5 wheels were originally advertised to arrive in early October, I ended up purchasing a set of 235/40/19 CrossClimate 2 tires on a Labor Day sale. Now that the wheels are on backorder until late December, I have to make a decision on an relatively affordable and nice looking alternative. The machine black Titan 7 TS-5 wheels are an intriguing option, however the size is 19x9. Would the 235/40/19 tires I purchased look to stretched on that 19x9 wheel?
2021 M3P comes with 235/35 on 20x9. They are stretched. You'll have a bit more sidewall with 235/40R19 for the stretch. I think it'll be fine, a little stretch but nothing excessive.

I definitely wouldn't choose 235 to put on 9" wide wheels (though obviously Tesla did! 🤣), but I think you'll be fine. Just get wider for the next tires on these wheels of course. (I'm not an expert btw, this is just my casual best guess.)

Model+ recommends 235/40/19 on 19x9, so you should be fine. 18-20" Titan 7 T-S5 Wheel Set

Your other option would be to see if you could exchange the tires for 245 width, presuming they haven't been mounted and are still new. I am running 245/40/19 on my 19x9 Titan7s.

Reactions: Coldones