Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@earthwormjim: I highly recommend contacting Jamie from Signature if you’re looking for a set of high quality and affordable forged wheel if you’re in the SSR and BBS forged wheel price range. Custom offsets, anti-slip knurling, widths and lots of color options to choose from. Go over to the Signature thread and have a chat with Jamie.

I honestly don't care that much for most of their designs I prefer softer lines in general on wheels, and more vintagey looking designs, more akin to something BBS or OZ would offer. Signature's wheels are very modern looking, but just aren't the look I'm going for. You need a really aggressive stance to match their wheels I think, and this is my daily, I already have a pretty low E36 M3 that scrapes everywhere, I don't need another low car. I do plan on lowering the car eventually, but just a moderate drop, basically evening out the wheel gap between the fenders so it is the same space all throughout the tire diameter.

The SV102 and SV102 come close to matching what I like, but they look kind of generic, so if I'm spending that much for a wheel, I'd prefer something even nicer looking. I don't think either one look better than a BBS RG-R, and an RG-R is more affordable. I think Apex's wheels look more appealing and are a lot cheaper too. I'm not just after a light wheel that is forged, appearance is more important to me.

haven’t seen anyone rocking tekoa forged yet...

View attachment 733870

Similar to what I just said about Signature wheels, these look very sharp and pointy, very angular. I also don't care for the gap between the spokes and barrels on 3 piece or 2 piece wheels like this.

If look at CCW Classics for example, there's soft edges everywhere in the spoke design. That's what I prefer. I just wish they weren't quite so expensive otherwise I would have already ordered wheels from CCW. That's a big pill for me to swallow.

I seem to want an impossible wheel, looks how I want, weighs what I want, and is relatively affordable. I found a steal on some vintage OZ Futura wheels that would have fit, but then found out they weigh more than 15kg! I'm looking forward to Black Friday, maybe Apex will have a sale on their forged wheels?

CCW-Classic-Wheels-Product-Photos-Image-2__50878.1593387115.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly don't care that much for most of their designs I prefer softer lines in general on wheels, and more vintagey looking designs, more akin to something BBS or OZ would offer. Signature's wheels are very modern looking, but just aren't the look I'm going for. You need a really aggressive stance to match their wheels I think, and this is my daily, I already have a pretty low E36 M3 that scrapes everywhere, I don't need another low car. I do plan on lowering the car eventually, but just a moderate drop, basically evening out the wheel gap between the fenders so it is the same space all throughout the tire diameter.

The SV102 and SV102 come close to matching what I like, but they look kind of generic, so if I'm spending that much for a wheel, I'd prefer something even nicer looking. I don't think either one look better than a BBS RG-R, and an RG-R is more affordable. I think Apex's wheels look more appealing and are a lot cheaper too. I'm not just after a light wheel that is forged, appearance is more important to me.

Similar to what I just said about Signature wheels, these look very sharp and pointy, very angular. I also don't care for the gap between the spokes and barrels on 3 piece or 2 piece wheels like this.

If look at CCW Classics for example, there's soft edges everywhere in the spoke design. That's what I prefer. I just wish they weren't quite so expensive otherwise I would have already ordered wheels from CCW. That's a big pill for me to swallow.

I seem to want an impossible wheel, looks how I want, weighs what I want, and is relatively affordable. I found a steal on some vintage OZ Futura wheels that would have fit, but then found out they weigh more than 15kg! I'm looking forward to Black Friday, maybe Apex will have a sale on their forged wheels?
Check out BC Forged. They have so many designs there will probably be one or two you like. The TD03 and the whole RT series are super classic 5- and 7-spoke wheels. And they have a lot of "softer" split spoke designs as well. And I think they are a pretty well known and established brand. https://bcforged-na.com/monoblock/

I'm in the same predicament. I talked to them today and learned that the new arrival date for the satin black TSS wheel is now late December. The supply chain gridlock has impacted their incoming shipments. I wish they would have been proactive in their communication.

Unfortunately I can't wait until late December since I drive a M3P in Minnesota, so I'm now on the hunt for a different 19" satin black wheel.
wow, im waiting on TST wheels. i just checked the site and the 'backordered' message is gone now so im hoping that means its about to ship. they told me last week it would be any day now. we're already into 30/40's where i live and im hesitant to drive at night.
My TST’s shipped today so it looks like they are finally get some stock in for our back orders . For reference, I ordered on 6 SEP.

Check out BC Forged. They have so many designs there will probably be one or two you like. The TD03 and the whole RT series are super classic 5- and 7-spoke wheels. And they have a lot of "softer" split spoke designs as well. And I think they are a pretty well known and established brand. https://bcforged-na.com/monoblock/

I like quite a few of their designs thanks, and its nice they are made in Taiwan. Do you have an idea what their price ranges are for custom wheels? I see in-stock sets are around $3k for 4 wheels.

Anybody know why the OEM 19s say they are not compatible with the performance model? Doesn’t look like Tesla makes any wheel for my refreshed P other than the Uberturbine, but it’s unclear why the sport 19 isn’t compatible.
It seems like they might? See here: Tesla 19” sport wheels on Model 3 Performance with PUP?

The only issue should be whether the wheel has the extra step to account for the hub lip on the performance models. The thread I linked seems to be evidence that the sport wheels do have the extra lip.

Anyone know if i can get the SV708 in Toronto,Canada? Thinking of 20" do i need to do any modifications to my LR 2022 model 3
I second what @dmd2005 said. They AIR ship internationally direct to you and that’s included in the quote. No waiting on other sets or stuck on a boat at a port. COVID did not impact them from a supply standpoint from my experience. From getting tracking to my doorstep was less than a week. YMMV but DM Jamie @SignatureSales. He can set you up….mods or no mods

Reactions: dmd2005
I second what @dmd2005 said. They AIR ship internationally direct to you and that’s included in the quote. No waiting on other sets or stuck on a boat at a port. COVID did not impact them from a supply standpoint from my experience. From getting tracking to my doorstep was less than a week. YMMV but DM Jamie @SignatureSales. He can set you up….mods or no mods
Same experience with shipping to Canada. Takes less than a week to clear customs and to my door. Typically takes 4-6 weeks from order to deliver. Here is my latest Signature set SV602, but not for my Model Y or 3. 20x9.5 et 0 offset. Pretty light for a 0 offset and for this size.

Attachments

• 017A5033-97CD-4A9D-A3DD-09E254EE9817.jpeg
    017A5033-97CD-4A9D-A3DD-09E254EE9817.jpeg
    555.9 KB · Views: 464
Reactions: MaskedRacerX
(moderator note)

Inform:

This thread was originally created because questions like "what aftermarket rims fit on my model 3?" and "what do <insert aftermarket rim type> look like on my car?", along with various other wheel related questions used to overwhelm this subforum.

These questions are still posted with extreme regularity, however I have noticed a decline in the number of people who seem to answer the questions in this sticky thread. With that being the case, I am going to unsticky this thread (not delete it, just remove it from being a sticky) and let it rise and fall on its own.

Additionally, I will no longer be consolidating "Tire and Rim" questions into the respective threads.

Reactions: pdx_m3s
This was what they intended to make... a fully forged version of the Zero-G wheels (what they should have been to begin with).
This was what they intended to make... a fully forged version of the Zero-G wheels (what they should have been to begin with).

I don't know about their forged wheels, but I bought the same design Fast wheels for my Merc c43. Had 3 incidents in one year of bends and air leakage. The shop told me they get a lot of Fast wheels that bend over road bumps and pot holes. Not trusting Fast anymore.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
I just finished my install of Apex 18x9.5 ET35 EC-7s with 265/40R18 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Positions (they were on clearance at Tire Rack for $140...quite pleased with them so far). I am absolutely delighted with the result.

PXL_20211122_154148818.jpg

More pictures and details here:

It seems like they might? See here: Tesla 19” sport wheels on Model 3 Performance with PUP?

The only issue should be whether the wheel has the extra step to account for the hub lip on the performance models. The thread I linked seems to be evidence that the sport wheels do have the extra lip.

Easily taken care of with a 3mm spacer.

StanceMagic - 2pcs 3mm Hubcentric 5x4.5 Wheel Spacers (5x114.3, 70.5mm Bore) Compatible with Mustang Edge Crown Victoria Ranger Explorer Town Car Mountaineer B2500 B3000 B4000 Aviator Edge Mark 7 Amazon.com