Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fitment assessments are never complete without indicating what tire specs you're going to go with, but the short answer is yes they should fit fine. The fronts should be ok with whatever tire you choose to go with. The rears will be close, but should be fine up to a 265 tire. May have to dial in more than natural camber if you choose to go 275 or above.
Appreciate the reply.
Turns out the fronts are ET45.
Would I need a spacer?

Ref tyres, my plan was 235 front and 275 rear

Appreciate the reply.
Would I need a spacer?

Yes you should get spacers. 15mm should suffice but make sure that your wheels have a 12-15mm pocket behind them and that the actual diameter of the wheel pad is also studded spacer friendly. Check out Aspira's Install guide where it's detailed at the bottom. Aspira Auto design Spacer Install guide

Reactions: Don76
After waiting nearly all of 2021 my custom wheels are finally here. Thanks to Aspira for producing this 19x10.5 for me. I have a 295/30 square setup in this with all the MPP goodies. -3.0 Front and -2.6 Rear camber. Offset will vary based on your brake/rotor setup so don't ask me about offset because it can be misleading for many. Aspira will publish a guide so you know what you gotta do to make this work!!!!!!

AF10 19105 SG-5139.jpg
Anomaly P3D-5108.jpg
AF10 Tesla Corsa 20-5196.jpg

After waiting nearly all of 2021 my custom wheels are finally here. Thanks to Aspira for producing this 19x10.5 for me. I have a 295/30 square setup in this with all the MPP goodies. -3.0 Front and -2.6 Rear camber. Offset will vary based on your brake/rotor setup so don't ask me about offset because it can be misleading for many. Aspira will publish a guide so you know what you gotta do to make this work!!!!!!

View attachment 762391View attachment 762389View attachment 762388
Wow. This may be the vest fitment I've seen on a Model 3. Square. Not stretched. Motorsport worthy. Beautiful concavity. Nicely done!

Reactions: DFW_MVP and P3D-R
Curious if anyone has tried these by Holly
Holibrand HB003
Pic taken from their site. I am really thinking about trying them but they are 30mm offset and I don't want the back wheels tucked into far, need your thoughts. They also have 30mm offset for the front and 20mm offset for the rear to bring them out to the fender...
1643647302261.png

Reactions: Young Phenom
Appreciate the reply.
Would I need a spacer?

Agree with @P3D-R on the 15mm spacer.

For the rear, I'd say go for the 275s, but just keep in the back of your mind that you may need to consider getting Rear Camber Arms to dial in more camber if the fit is tight. Assuming you're either on or planning on some kind of suspension you can lower?

Agree with @P3D-R on the 15mm spacer.

For the rear, I'd say go for the 275s, but just keep in the back of your mind that you may need to consider getting Rear Camber Arms to dial in more camber if the fit is tight. Assuming you're either on or planning on some kind of suspension you can lower?
Thanks for the reply!
I’ve got a set of Eibach pro ready to go on.

On the spacers. Reading the tech blurb on H&R site - there are notes ref measurements on the 14mm, but nothing noted about the 17mm

This makes it sound like the 17mm will be more straight forward???

Curious if anyone has tried these by Holly
Holibrand HB003
Pic taken from their site. I am really thinking about trying them but they are 30mm offset and I don't want the back wheels tucked into far, need your thoughts. They also have 30mm offset for the front and 20mm offset for the rear to bring them out to the fender...
View attachment 762552

Are you lowered? Are you a red caliper performance car with oem rotors?

Thanks for the reply!

On the spacers. Reading the tech blurb on H&R site - there are notes ref measurements on the 14mm, but nothing noted about the 17mm

The 14mm HR spacers will likely only work with OEM wheels due to the lug hole size needed. You really need to do a couple things to ensure that the wheels are even compatible with spacers. I know that Aspira has their spacers in stock now. Please scroll to the bottom of this page and let that stuff sink in so you understand it. If you have questions DM me. I'm not on the boards often but should see an email notification. I do all the technical writing that you see published on their guides btw.

1. Measure pocket depth behind the wheel. See below!!!!
1643687368057.png

2. Measure the pad/mating surface diameter behind the wheel. This dimension needs to be less than 93mm if using less than a 27 to 32mm spacer depending on your rotor setup.
1643687416872.png

1643687472176.png

Reactions: Theraven and Don76
I am not lowered but I am a red caliper performance with OEM rotors.

Then be conservative on your spacers. The more you push the wheel out the more noticeable the gap above the tire will appear.

This is a 9.5 +35 = 8.5 +22ish on stock suspension. Looks yucky!!!!! I literally could not tolerate it for more than a few days and lowered it immediately. With that said I think I would leave it alone until you decide to lower the car. If you were lowered the an 8.5" +15 front and rear would be an ideal net offset IMO with a half a degree less camber in the rear than the front. If you don't camber correct the rear per my spec then a 5mm larger spacer in the rear would be ideal, netting a +10 offset.

1643932317780.png

Thanks for the reply!

BTW the 17mm spacers are studded much like all the Aspira spacers seen in the link below. The 14mm H&R Spacer does not contain studs but rather a shank to provide the needed stud/thread engagement to be safely used.

That looks really good!

Reactions: P3D-R
What are the pros/cons of a studded spacer?
We have not experienced any cons to a studded spacer if they are hub-centric. I guess the only thing would be the added weight to the unsprung mass which would relate to suspension stuff but we're not building miatas here. We're dealing with cars that weight > 4000lbs. Some people may argue it could affect efficiency due to rotational mass and then I would remind them that the weight is at the "center of the circle" so it has little affect on the moment of inertia.

We have not experienced any cons to a studded spacer if they are hub-centric. I guess the only thing would be the added weight to the unsprung mass which would relate to suspension stuff but we're not building miatas here. We're dealing with cars that weight > 4000lbs. Some people may argue it could affect efficiency due to rotational mass and then I would remind them that the weight is at the "center of the circle" so it has little affect on the moment of inertia.
Roger that. Makes perfect sense.
Sounds like the 17mm option is the best bet.

Now to find someone in Europe that stocks them.

Appreciate your help fella 👍

Reactions: P3D-R

i need a set.....how much were these if you dont mind me asking - can pm me if helpful. Would this setup fit a stock 2022 RWD? lowering with coilovers and rear camber arms.