Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if anyone has tried these by Holly
Holibrand HB003
Pic taken from their site. I am really thinking about trying them but they are 30mm offset and I don't want the back wheels tucked into far, need your thoughts. They also have 30mm offset for the front and 20mm offset for the rear to bring them out to the fender...

Finally pulled the trigger and bought them...they look pretty good to me. Excuse the dirty ride as it was raining today.
Telsa Holly.jpg

So I'll be honest with the group. I don't know much about wheel conversions or changeovers. I'm about to purchase a LR M3 with the 18" Aero Wheels because I want to get the maximum possible range. However, I'm not crazy about the rims even if I take the covers off. I like the look of the "Sport" wheels that Tesla offers but I don't want to step up to a 19" size and lose range.

My goal in a wheel changeover:
  • Keep the 18" wheel size so I can stay as close to the estimated maximum range of 358 miles as possible.
  • Upgrade the tire quality as much as possible so we get the best combination of handling and ride comfort.
So for example, if I were to go with the Tsportline 18" TST wheels, how exactly would I set/order that? Would I need 235, 8.5W 40mm Offset tires on both front and back with the rims to stay at around that 358 range? Do the tires come with the rims, or they are sold separately? In a previous post @Daniel in SD & @Tdave mentioned using Michelin Pilot tires as the gold standard. Are those the best tires for range efficiency?

Keeping in mind the points I listed above. Suggestions?

By the way I'm open to other brands. Just using Tsportline as an example because we like the "Sport" look of those rims. But open to other rim styles too.