Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New setup

Yokohama Advan R6 & Michelin PS4S

20220420_191529_03.jpg
20220420_192329_01.jpg

New wheels on my Model 3, all thanks to Rishie (@P3D-R) of ZEVcentric / AutoRnD! 😁

SSR GTX01 19x9.5 with 275/35 R19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires all around for that meaty look. 🥩😉 Got them custom painted matte bronze with some black details to match the rest of the details on the car again, just like I had with the previous wheels. Really loving them, upgrading to 19" was my best choice yet with this car (had 18" before) and the 275 tires are just amazing really, together with close to everything of the MPP suspension catalog. 😋 Decided to run a different alignment than usual with these as well, suggested by both Rishie and MPP. And running slightly more camber in the front (-1.5 and -1.1 rear). Car just grips unlike anything I've ever experienced before, really handles beautifully. But of course with the new wheels it just looks so much better as well now. The chrome lug nuts were only temporary, I actually have black ones already on now. Silver center caps are still changing too, waiting to get some custom made as these can't be sprayed properly due to all the small letters. And the front wheels will be pushed out a bit more soon as they're tucked in a little bit due to the increased negative camber, but need to get some suspension stuff done again first which might change the fitment again slightly.

On3ROh4.jpg

tlbqtaO.jpg

2PVrO3k.jpg

c54N3j8.jpg

bpKvTV8.jpg

New wheels on my Model 3, all thanks to Rishie (@P3D-R) of ZEVcentric / AutoRnD! 😁

SSR GTX01 19x9.5 with 275/35 R19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires all around for that meaty look. 🥩😉 Got them custom painted matte bronze with some black details to match the rest of the details on the car again, just like I had with the previous wheels. Really loving them, upgrading to 19" was my best choice yet with this car (had 18" before) and the 275 tires are just amazing really, together with close to everything of the MPP suspension catalog. 😋 Decided to run a different alignment than usual with these as well, suggested by both Rishie and MPP. And running slightly more camber in the front (-1.5 and -1.1 rear). Car just grips unlike anything I've ever experienced before, really handles beautifully. But of course with the new wheels it just looks so much better as well now. The chrome lug nuts were only temporary, I actually have black ones already on now. Silver center caps are still changing too, waiting to get some custom made as these can't be sprayed properly due to all the small letters. And the front wheels will be pushed out a bit more soon as they're tucked in a little bit due to the increased negative camber, but need to get some suspension stuff done again first which might change the fitment again slightly.

On3ROh4.jpg

tlbqtaO.jpg

2PVrO3k.jpg

c54N3j8.jpg

bpKvTV8.jpg
What side skirts?

Finally got my wheels and suspension components on! Aodhan Aff7 19x9.5 +35 with 265/35/19 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500’s

I’m on H&R springs with an Eibach RSB, I love the look of this car now. I have tint scheduled and I’m currently wrapping the trim satin black. May put a small spacer on the rear wheels too. View attachment 782972
Thanks to you sir, I pulled the trigger on the Aodhan AFF7 (20x9 +30 offset) on my 2019 Stealth Performance 3 today. Tires are 245/35/20 and no modifications to the suspension. No plans to lower the car either, as I am more than satisfied with how the car looks, and don't want to deal with the hassle of potentially scraping everywhere I go.
Rear wheels could probably use another 5mm, but it is more than enough for me.
Front wheels do stick out past the fenders ever so slightly and will definitely kick up rocks and gravel towards the rear quarter panel.
Front wheel ground to fender height is about 28", with about 1.5" wheel gap.

uFkwXTWl.jpg

1Lmcrdvl.jpg

n09HL1Pl.jpg

NyYdV0Wl.jpg

KReImHMl.jpg

iRCWF1Tl.jpg

gMUTZVyl.jpg

On3ROh4.jpg

tlbqtaO.jpg

2PVrO3k.jpg

c54N3j8.jpg

bpKvTV8.jpg
do your tyres rub the guards at all?

On3ROh4.jpg

tlbqtaO.jpg

2PVrO3k.jpg

c54N3j8.jpg

bpKvTV8.jpg
Wow it's so nice to see big pics of your car Robbie versus the itty bitty versions on IG. lol. Car looks great!!!!!!! I love the custom colorway too.

On3ROh4.jpg

tlbqtaO.jpg

2PVrO3k.jpg

c54N3j8.jpg

bpKvTV8.jpg
+35 offset?