Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took some nicer pictures of my new wheels this week.
Click the picture for the full resolution pics.

Aodhan AFF7
20x9 +30 offset
245/35/20 tires
No spacers
Stock Stealth Performance suspension height

SGJOFXD.jpg

zgwUxvY.jpg

TF3gtf9.jpg

2lbZJv6.jpg

471XMSE.jpg

Hi guys, I placed an order for my pear white M3P and been scouring this thread for some inspiration on rim upgrades. I’m pretty set on getting the Forgestar F14 in satin black and was thinking 19x9 +35mm on squared Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/40, but have some questions:

• I read that the 3P has a 3mm hub on the rotors that protrudes and I need to be careful sourcing my rims to ensure it fits. Can anyone confirm my rims would fit?

• Are my rim specs ok? I was also considering 19x9.5 +29mm all around, but not sure if that’s going to make the rims stick out too much. If I go wider, is my tire specs good?

• Is my tire selection ok? Looking for a flush look, but don’t wanna risk pothole damage. I also live in SoCal (Orange County) if that helps.

Here’s a link to the rims I want: Forgestar F15299065P35 19X9 F14 Series, 5X114.3, Satin Black

TIA!

Hi guys, I placed an order for my pear white M3P and been scouring this thread for some inspiration on rim upgrades. I’m pretty set on getting the Forgestar F14 in satin black and was thinking 19x9 +35mm on squared Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/40, but have some questions:

• I read that the 3P has a 3mm hub on the rotors that protrudes and I need to be careful sourcing my rims to ensure it fits. Can anyone confirm my rims would fit?

• Are my rim specs ok? I was also considering 19x9.5 +29mm all around, but not sure if that’s going to make the rims stick out too much. If I go wider, is my tire specs good?

• Is my tire selection ok? Looking for a flush look, but don’t wanna risk pothole damage. I also live in SoCal (Orange County) if that helps.

Here’s a link to the rims I want: Forgestar F15299065P35 19X9 F14 Series, 5X114.3, Satin Black

TIA!
Lowering or nor? Do you want a flush look or a bit of a tucked in wheel look? 35mm offset is stock (actually stock is 20x9 with 34mm offset), so the wheels will be a bit tucked in like stock.

You need to check with Forgestar if those wheels have the cutout for the 3mm M3P hub lip. Otherwise, you can pick up the hub delete spacer from @MODEL+ (which will alter your offset on the wheel).

Tires are fine, as that's the track package sizing (245/35/20 actually, but you're running the 19" equiv). Many of us are running 245/35 or 255/35 width tires on 20" wheels fine in pothole ridden states. I'm in New England with 255/35/20 right now with no issues.

Reactions: MODEL+
Yes, I’ll be looking to lower it on H&R springs. Thanks for your input here! I see a lot of people here on UP springs or Tsportline… is there any reason why? I’ll call the dealer to see if the F14 has the cut out. If it doesn’t and I get the spacer, that will push the rims out a little more, correct?

If it does have the cutout, should I try to get the 19x9.5 +29mm rims instead for more of a flush look?

TIA!

Lowering or nor? Do you want a flush look or a bit of a tucked in wheel look? 35mm offset is stock (actually stock is 20x9 with 34mm offset), so the wheels will be a bit tucked in like stock.

You need to check with Forgestar if those wheels have the cutout for the 3mm M3P hub lip. Otherwise, you can pick up the hub delete spacer from @MODEL+ (which will alter your offset on the wheel).

Tires are fine, as that's the track package sizing (245/35/20 actually, but you're running the 19" equiv). Many of us are running 245/35 or 255/35 width tires on 20" wheels fine in pothole ridden states. I'm in New England with 255/35/20 right now with no issues.

Forgot to quote for a reply!

Yes, I’ll be looking to lower it on H&R springs. Thanks for your input here! I see a lot of people here on UP springs or Tsportline… is there any reason why? I’ll call the dealer to see if the F14 has the cut out. If it doesn’t and I get the spacer, that will push the rims out a little more, correct?

If it does have the cutout, should I try to get the 19x9.5 +29mm rims instead for more of a flush look?

TIA!

Here are the said spacers. Then you can just use 72.6 > 64.1 hub rings.

Feel free to message us. We are an authorized Forgestar dealer. We typically will included all of this for you for a "plug and play" experience.

Thanks,
Danny

TIA!
Yeah, the spacers will push the wheel out by 3mm or 5mm depending on which one you get. That turns your 35mm offset wheel into a 32mm or 30mm offset wheel (effectively).

Thanks to you sir, I pulled the trigger on the Aodhan AFF7 (20x9 +30 offset) on my 2019 Stealth Performance 3 today. Tires are 245/35/20 and no modifications to the suspension. No plans to lower the car either, as I am more than satisfied with how the car looks, and don't want to deal with the hassle of potentially scraping everywhere I go.
Rear wheels could probably use another 5mm, but it is more than enough for me.
Front wheels do stick out past the fenders ever so slightly and will definitely kick up rocks and gravel towards the rear quarter panel.
Front wheel ground to fender height is about 28", with about 1.5" wheel gap.

These wheels in the 19" are on sale for $224/ea. What the heck is wrong with them? They must not be fully forged and their website states that they are "single phase forging construction", whatever the heck that means.

Finally got my wheels and suspension components on! Aodhan Aff7 19x9.5 +35 with 265/35/19 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500’s

I’m on H&R springs with an Eibach RSB, I love the look of this car now. I have tint scheduled and I’m currently wrapping the trim satin black. May put a small spacer on the rear wheels too. View attachment 782972

Why are these wheel less than $300/ea because they look incredible!

Reactions: DVM17
1 set 18x9.5 +22 Gram Lights 57DR in-stock and ready to ship! Typically 6+ months lead time.

Perfect spec for lowered M3P to run 265/40/18 size tires. Plug & Play package available!

IMG_143716AE3905-1.jpeg
IMG_9B31FF482778-1.jpeg

Danny

1 set 18x9.5 +22 Gram Lights 57DR in-stock and ready to ship! Typically 6+ months lead time.

Perfect spec for lowered M3P to run 265/40/18 size tires. Plug & Play package available!

Danny

Oh man the wife would murder me if I ordered these 🤣