Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh man the wife would murder me if I ordered these šŸ¤£
@civicdrivr I can help too. You have an M3P with 235/35R20 rubberbands right? Let me know where to send pics of our cracked S P85 wheel. šŸ˜‰ Was a similar short sidewall setup, 245/35R21. Looked nice but crappy Tesla wheels aren't strong enough for rubberband tires. It's a recipe for cracked wheels, pinch flats, and torn sidewalls. Mark my words, same s*** will happen with stock M3P (and MYP) wheels if you drive on bad roads.

Downsizing to those 18x9.5" Gram Lights will fix all that, and give a smoother ride, and cheaper tires too (comparing 245/35R20 to 265/40R18 for example). Your wife can probably appreciate those things!

On our P85 we went cheap with OE Model S 19s, but since the Model 3 18s don't fit the M3P...have to go aftermarket. šŸ™‚

@civicdrivr I can help too. You have an M3P with 235/35R20 rubberbands right? Let me know where to send pics of our cracked S P85 wheel. šŸ˜‰ Was a similar short sidewall setup, 245/35R21. Looked nice but crappy Tesla wheels aren't strong enough for rubberband tires. It's a recipe for cracked wheels, pinch flats, and torn sidewalls. Mark my words, same s*** will happen with stock M3P (and MYP) wheels if you drive on bad roads.

Downsizing to those 18x9.5" Gram Lights will fix all that, and give a smoother ride, and cheaper tires too (comparing 245/35R20 to 265/40R18 for example). Your wife can probably appreciate those things!

On our P85 we went cheap with OE Model S 19s, but since the Model 3 18s don't fit the M3P...have to go aftermarket. šŸ™‚
@civicdrivr Btw my wife was 100% on board with getting aftermarket 18s for our M3P for these reasons. And she hates my car modding tendencies too.

Reactions: civicdrivr
Here are the said spacers. Then you can just use 72.6 > 64.1 hub rings.

Feel free to message us. We are an authorized Forgestar dealer. We typically will included all of this for you for a "plug and play" experience.

Thanks,
Danny
Hi Danny, how much are the spacers + satin black 19x9 F14 with Michelin PS4S in 245/45?

@civicdrivr When you're ready, I'll let you know the strategy for coilovers. ;)

(If you think I'm kidding, I'm not. My wife certainly wasn't 100% on board for coilovers, but did acknowledge the benefits!)

What she doesn't know is I already have a set of MPP Comfort Adjustables sitting in the garage with a few other MPP goodies šŸ˜‚ I just haven't found the time to slap them on. Suspension - she may not notice once installed. She will notice wheels though.

Reactions: tm1v2
On some TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 šŸ„³
IMG_5898.jpeg

Danny