Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I know, but I need the stretch because of how I'm setting up the car... I know 245/35 would be more of a stretch which is why I'm going with 245/40
From what I've seen 245/40 on 19x9.5" will at least be less stretched than, for example, the stock M3P 235/35 on 20x9". The extra sidewall helps ease the stretch.

I'm not personally a fan of any stretch but I'm sure you'll be fine with 245/40 on 19x9.5". It's nowhere near hellaflush stretch or anything like that.

Yeah I know, but I need the stretch because of how I'm setting up the car... I know 245/35 would be more of a stretch which is why I'm going with 245/40
What diameter wheel, and what offset? I'm not a big fan of making wheels that are the wrong size fit via stretched tires, but I know it's common and to each their own :) At any rate, it's not an aggressive stretch, considering that the fact that the factory stretch on the Performance cars is similar to what you're proposing.

is that 245/40 a bad stretch on the 9.5?
because that's what I plan on running, but people tried to tell me that it was a big stretch and I'm pretty sure it's not.
I have 245’s on 9.5” wide wheels and it’s a minor stretch, but I’m switching out to 255 or 265 cuz I’m getting clearcoat chips on the lips of the rears from sand and small stones getting kicked up from the fronts hitting the rear wheel lips.

Reactions: DFW_MVP
is that 245/40 a bad stretch on the 9.5?
because that's what I plan on running, but people tried to tell me that it was a big stretch and I'm pretty sure it's not.
It's not stretched too much, I ran 235's on 9.5 before and the stretch wasn't that big either.

Another factor is the tire brand, some show less stretch than others. I'm debating if I want to go 255/40 but since I only daily my car, I may not need that much wide of a tire that will just end up hurting the range.

Reactions: E.Potter
BC Forged
Modular 2-Piece HCS02S

1654357395095-jpeg.812570

1654357374062-jpeg.812569

Concave face and tight fitment just how we like it 😊

Feel free to reach out to us if you're interested!

Danny

Last edited:
BC Forged
Modular 2-Piece HCS02S

Danny
What size are those 20s, and what tires did you slap on them?

BC Forged
Modular 2-Piece HCS02S

Danny
Damn, those look great and perfect fitt.

This looks fantastic! Great stance too.

For anyone interested, we can help you source this setup in the following IN-STOCK color finishes:

Also a handful of Gram Lights 57DR in-stock as well!

Message us or contact us directly for a quote and more details.

Danny

Thanks Danny!

One big thing to note for others shopping these is the 57DR and 57CR lug holes are already drilled for M14 studs. With multiple other Japanese brands you need to either special order or have a machine shop drill your lug holes from m12 to m14.

Reactions: DFW_MVP and MODEL+
Thanks Danny!

One big thing to note for others shopping these is the 57DR and 57CR lug holes are already drilled for M14 studs. With multiple other Japanese brands you need to either special order or have a machine shop drill your lug holes from m12 to m14.
This is absolutely correct!

If anyone interested are unsure, feel free to message us and double-check. We'll be happy to help!

Thanks,
Danny

I just purchased some Kansei KNP 19x9.5 +35mm wheels for my M3P. I should be running 265/35/19 tires correct? Should I run spacers at all if I'm trying to go for a nice flush look? (plan on lowering about 1.5-1.75" on MPP comfort coils. I already have the Performance Hub Stepped Lip Delete Kit from Model+
So I won't be able to get my car lowered for a while. Do you guys think I'll be able to mount the above configuration without rubbing? So basically stock height with 19x9.5 +35mm wheels on 265/35/19 rubber on a model 3 performance with 3mm spacers/stepped lip eliminator.

So I won't be able to get my car lowered for a while. Do you guys think I'll be able to mount the above configuration without rubbing? So basically stock height with 19x9.5 +35mm wheels on 265/35/19 rubber on a model 3 performance with 3mm spacers/stepped lip eliminator.
I would be more worried about rubbing after lowering it (depending how low you go), not at stock height...

• Disagree
Reactions: superflyrolla