Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_9798.JPG
    IMG_9798.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_9800.JPG
    IMG_9800.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 449

If you order...scroll down to the bottom of this link's page and see the 3 different types...(also ask for lock if need be....and specify in "NOTES) what you want....I recommend the 48MM knurled
Ah. So these aren’t a real “endless” branded and backed product. Hard pass. I don’t support counterfeit products.

• Love
Reactions: buckets0fun
Ah. So these aren’t a real “endless” branded and backed product. Hard pass. I don’t support counterfeit products.
They make them for Endless...you think endless makes all their stuff?...NOPE
just like suspension...you think all these suspension brands make their own...NOPE
parts are made to spec by someone and then shipped...just like lets sayyyy your tesla was made in MEXICO then shipped to the USA...
cheaper labor...
matter of fact they had to call Endless and ask if I could have the ones with their name on it....

or you can just go to their FB page and see them for yourself....

Last edited:
My wife doesn't like the look of the Uberturbines. I just got a model 3 performance in Midnight silver metallic. I'm getting it tinted and blacking out the emblems. she thinks we should replace the gunmetal uberturbines with some light silver wheels. She thinks it's too much with the dark gunmetal wheels. Other friends love the uberturbines. Any thoughts? I'm torn.

1655692515292.png
vs
1655692556193.png

My wife doesn't like the look of the Uberturbines. I just got a model 3 performance in Midnight silver metallic. I'm getting it tinted and blacking out the emblems. she thinks we should replace the gunmetal uberturbines with some light silver wheels. She thinks it's too much with the dark gunmetal wheels. Other friends love the uberturbines. Any thoughts? I'm torn.

View attachment 818689vsView attachment 818690
I think a lot of people in these forums would kill to have a wife like yours....😂

Jokes aside, think the Ubers look decent for a stock wheel, but I think that there are much better options with aftermarket.

Personally, I like the idea of a lighter gray/silver color.

Considering the fact that this is an aftermarket wheels thread, I am going to ask you to post more pictures of that setup. ;)
SSR GTX01 19x9.5 +35mm offset, tires are 265/35/19 pilot sport A/S 4, lugs Project Kics Monolith…still need to lower and get some Center caps

Attachments

• 3815B50D-B5C6-4DA2-8BC5-41CAD5643C80.jpeg
    3815B50D-B5C6-4DA2-8BC5-41CAD5643C80.jpeg
    761.2 KB · Views: 420