Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TS5 19x85 Hyper Silver on factory Continental ProContact RX 235/40/19 96W T1

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-ts5-19-inch-cyber-silver-forged-aftermarket-wheel-wm-1.jpg

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-ts5-19-inch-cyber-silver-forged-aftermarket-wheel-wm-2.jpg

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-purple-and-black-custom-interior-wm-1.jpg

Or start making your 8.5 wheels in around +5~+15 offset so modified owners have a direct bolt on daily option. Seems to me that's what people are paying $3.5k+ for so they keep some efficiency, without spacers, and a flush aesthetic.
8.5" +20 would be awesome. That's the same as a 20mm spacer up front, which looks perfect. Then all you would need is a 5mm spacer for the back for the same flushness.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Or start making your 8.5 wheels in around +5~+15 offset so modified owners have a direct bolt on daily option. Seems to me that's what people are paying $3.5k+ for so they keep some efficiency, without spacers, and a flush aesthetic.
They probably assume most people who want a more aggressive look will go with their staggered setup. But i agree they should offer the 8.5 with lower offset. As it is now you actually loose poke compared to stock with that wheel (at least on the P)

I am not currently but they’re in the works. I’m getting 5mm up front and 15mm in the rear (I don’t want to install extended studs for 10mm, so 15mm is the lowest I could find for bolt on spacers) I think that will make it look even better.
Oh, I was asking because the fitment looks really good. I am guessing you are running 255s or 265s?

Reactions: DVM17
Hi All. Looking for confirmation that this wheel and tire combo will fit on my M3P. I'm in Chicago so looking to switch to a good all-season wheel and tire. My plan was to order these from Discount Tire and have them install sometime in the fall. Looks like I need to supply them with the bluetooth TPMS as well 😕

Any suggestions, recommendations, or learnings from personal experience welcomed. Trying to keep cost down and get a decent tire protection coverage for the next 3 years.

1657981677767.png

1657981721462.png

Are you guys running any spacers with your setups?
In that picture I had a 3mm front and 8mm rear spacer. 255/40R19 It's not very aggressive, but that's what I want for daily driving.

Note that I'm lowered, almost 3 degrees of camber, and aftermarket front rotors. When I put these 9.5 wide +35 on stock suspension, grey brakes, 265 tires, they poked out the front fender a few mm.

In that picture I had a 3mm front and 8mm rear spacer. 255/40R19 It's not very aggressive, but that's what I want for daily driving.

Note that I'm lowered, almost 3 degrees of camber, and aftermarket front rotors. When I put these 9.5 wide +35 on stock suspension, grey brakes, 265 tires, they poked out the front fender a few mm.
I noticed the rotors, very clean.

I also run 255s. I think that for daily driving it is perfect. Though, I would like to try 265s.

My wife doesn't like the look of the Uberturbines. I just got a model 3 performance in Midnight silver metallic. I'm getting it tinted and blacking out the emblems. she thinks we should replace the gunmetal uberturbines with some light silver wheels. She thinks it's too much with the dark gunmetal wheels. Other friends love the uberturbines. Any thoughts? I'm torn.

View attachment 818689vsView attachment 818690

Your wife is wrong.