Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your wife is wrong.
I think it depends on the look you’re going for—I’m now convinced my wife is right that the stock uberturbines on the M3P in MSM w tint and blacked out logos just isn’t the look I’m going for. With it all blacked/grayed out it looks like Im trying hard to be cool. Just my opinion. I ordered some stance sf03 19x9.5 +35 in brushed silver w 265/35 PS4S. I think it’ll be a classier look. I’ll post pics next week when they arrive.

Reactions: ss71
I think it depends on the look you’re going for—I’m now convinced my wife is right that the stock uberturbines on the M3P in MSM w tint and blacked out logos just isn’t the look I’m going for. With it all blacked/grayed out it looks like Im trying hard to be cool. Just my opinion. I ordered some stance sf03 19x9.5 +35 in brushed silver w 265/35 PS4S. I think it’ll be a classier look. I’ll post pics next week when they arrive.
I also have an MSM M3 and feel the same way. Looking forward to your photo update.

Hi All. Looking for confirmation that this wheel and tire combo will fit on my M3P. I'm in Chicago so looking to switch to a good all-season wheel and tire. My plan was to order these from Discount Tire and have them install sometime in the fall. Looks like I need to supply them with the bluetooth TPMS as well 😕

Any suggestions, recommendations, or learnings from personal experience welcomed. Trying to keep cost down and get a decent tire protection coverage for the next 3 years.

View attachment 829172

View attachment 829173

BC's and TE's

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

1658428844695.jpeg

We are an authorized dealer for many quality wheel brands and accessories. Flush fitment is our field of expertise.
Message us or email ([email protected]) for any questions or inquiries!

Regards,
Danny

Any recommendations on correct tire size for EV 001 rims for Model 3 LR? The EV 001 is going to be staggered 20x9 front and 20x10 in rear. Im seeing stuff all over the place but before I purchased the pricey (Pirelli) tires wanted to get some advice. Considering this:
Front: 245/35/20
Rear: 275/30/20 OR 275/35/20

Any help would be nice as I am not a tire guy lol