Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a set of 19" 245 federal 595 rs-rr on there a few months back and they were loud AF, but holy hell were those things sticky. You could push past the PS4S break point and they just kept grabbing harder.
Yeah, just bebopping around town the difference seems pretty stark!

These are pretty quiet up to about 40, and volume seems to ramp up above 60ish, but given what I read about the RRs, the Pros do seem quieter. I have definitely run louder tires!

Reactions: Sam1
Yeah, just bebopping around town the difference seems pretty stark!

These are pretty quiet up to about 40, and volume seems to ramp up above 60ish, but given what I read about the RRs, the Pros do seem quieter. I have definitely run louder tires!

yeah for sure, it's just the weird tread pattern on the RR that causes the noise

Last edited:
20220731_151841-02.jpeg

Still loving my setup. Hit 4000 miles the other day and the average is 261 wh/mi with most of it being highway.

Setup:
18x9.5 +35 Rays Gram Lights 57CR
265/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS4
MPP Sports
M3P swaybars

(OPEN BOX DEAL) Redwood Forged RW-S5 Cyclone Wheel (Matte Bronze) 19x9.5 +35 - Tesla Model 3
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP OUT! Model 3 Redwood Forged RW-S5 Cyclone wheel available in Matte Bronze. Hurry while supplies last! For any questions on placing an order for any product on our website, pricing, or whether you need installation, DM or email us at [email protected]

Wheel Specs:

True Forged manufacturing process - highest strength to weight ratio
Ultra light, ultra strong
Knurled bead seat - prevents tire slipping in high accel/decel
Aero-centric spoke architecture
Load rated specifically for the Tesla Model 3
Works with OE Tesla Center cap or optional Redwood Billet centercap
750kg
22.2 lbs

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

Reactions: d31_t0r0
(OPEN BOX DEAL) Redwood Forged RW-S5 Cyclone Wheel 19x9.5 +35 - Tesla Model 3 - Set of 4
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP OUT! Model 3 Redwood Forged RW-S5 Cyclone wheel available in Matte Charcoal. Hurry while supplies last! For any questions on placing an order for any product on our website, pricing, or whether you need installation, DM or email us at [email protected]

Wheel Specs:

True Forged manufacturing process - highest strength to weight ratio
Ultra light, ultra strong
Knurled bead seat - prevents tire slipping in high accel/decel
Aero-centric spoke architecture
Load rated specifically for the Tesla Model 3
Works with OE Tesla Center cap or optional Redwood Billet centercap
750kg
22.2 lbs

RWWheel.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg