Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1 more set of Gloss Black TE37 Ultra in-stock, Face-4 Deep concave! 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3!

1661443172457.png

I did briefly find the traction

Painted the wheels black! Much more to my taste :) .

This was at a car show today.

(Same 2 degrees F/R camber. I drove about 170 miles round trip for this on the race tires. Honestly they really aren’t loud at normal speeds—I am not sure my wife would notice even at 80mph. That said, they start whining pretty loud above 100 lol).

View attachment 837531

Same 19x9.5+22 with 275/35R19 setup, but now -4 on the offset up front with my new aftermarket rotors.

From a fitment standpoint, I used to be able to get away with ~2 degrees front camber, but it rubs pretty regularly now at that setting on the thicker rotors hats. It has rubbed once so far while turning (somewhere on the front or rear of the fender well), but it has also rubbed few times now at the top of the fender over larger bumps. I am going to try 2.5 degrees next, but 2.5 on each end is probably not great for a daily car (for tire wear).

E9CB210A-1B84-4AAC-BC91-F35D6D7D0B2C.jpeg

Same 19x9.5+22 with 275/35R19 setup, but now -4 on the offset up front with my new aftermarket rotors.

From a fitment standpoint, I used to be able to get away with ~2 degrees front camber, but it rubs pretty regularly now at that setting on the thicker rotors hats. It has rubbed once so far while turning (somewhere on the front or rear of the fender well), but it has also rubbed few times now at the top of the fender over larger bumps. I am going to try 2.5 degrees next, but 2.5 on each end is probably not great for a daily car (for tire wear).

View attachment 846090
Roll the fenders maybe??

Thanks!

$3,200 for the car wrap. $400 for ceramic coating on top of wrap, and $400 to do the wheels. I got several quotes that were much higher and no one else would touch the wheels. I already had chrome delete, so it's just the car and mirror caps. I will say they didn't take anything off the car, so it might not look as good as the ones where they disassemble half the car, but I think it looks fine and was done in 2.5 days.

Just put on my summer wheels. Got a super deal on these Forgestar CF10 wheels/tires that I couldn't pass up. Now my next question is whether or not I should lower it or leave it? I think it looks great the way it is at the moment. This is on my 2018 LR AWD Stealth.

Forgestar CF10 Matte Black
Front: 19x8.5 ET32
Rear: 19x10 ET38

Continental Extreme Contact Sport tires
Front: 235/40/19
Rear: 275/35/19
whats your efficiency like? also where did u buy the wheels from?

I have a set of Rotifrom FLGs I have left over from my VW Golf R. Anyone can help me out and show me what I would need to get them on the model 3?

I know I need at least the adapters to go from 5x112 to 5X114.3.

Here's all the wheel's specs

Size: 19X8.50
BP: 5X112
Bore Size: 66.56
Offset: 45
BSM (in): 6.520
Lug Type: BALL

Thanks!

Posting up a before and after of my AG M652 wheels that I just had the faces wrapped (along with the entire car). Love, love, love these wheels. Wrapping everything makes me a feel like I have a new car :) What do you guys think of the color combo? Satin White Aluminum on the car, and Satin Perfect Blue on the wheel face and emblems.

View attachment 846795View attachment 846796
View attachment 846797
I like the color combo as well....just not feeling the fitment/offset....

Curious what it has done to your range? I like the look. Need to replace the tires on my 2020 Model 3 performance. What was the total cost? How is the noise compared to stock tires?
We don't ask these questions when we go wide. Range is not a priority. It's more about the driving feel of the car. The range is large affected by the tire compound and model more than anything imo.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lindenwood
Curious what it has done to your range? I like the look. Need to replace the tires on my 2020 Model 3 performance. What was the total cost? How is the noise compared to stock tires?
I have 700ish miles on my race set and 6k on my daily set, with a half-dozen swaps between them.

Daily: Flush-Spaced Uberturbines with 255/35R20 Ultra-High-Performance all-season Vredestein Hypertracks.

Race: Slightly-“pokey” 19x9.5 +22 with 275/35R19 200tw tires.

I have not tested scientifically but it would be hard to say I get more than a 10% efficiency hit with the race set (I.e 250 wh/mI up to 275wh/mI). But, I think it is probably closer to 5-7%. Granted, my daily set is probably another 5-8% less efficient than factory 18% Aeros, so perhaps I can anecdotally support the commonly-estimated 15% efficiency hit you hear about with wide,flush rubber.

That said, I don’t at all care about the extra daily cost, and it might only add like 12 minutes total charging time to my frequent 3-6hr road trips so again, not particularly concerned.

Reactions: Theraven