Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hub-Centric Rings

Aftermarket wheels are typically not hub-centric to our car's 64.1mm hub. To avoid any unnecessary vibrations and to ease wheel alignment onto the hub, the solution is hub-centric rings.

We carry two common aftermarket hub-centric ring sizes (72.6mm & 73mm) with notch cutout to accommodate for Model 3 Performance stepped hub lip. These hub-centric rings are also compatible with ALL Tesla Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X variants.

72.6mm by Aspira

73mm by Muteki

For those who would like to run generic hub-centric rings on their Model 3 Performance, we offer a Performance Stepped Lip Delete Kit

Have questions about compatibility? Feel free to message us or email [email protected]

Regards,
Danny

Reactions: CreoUCLA
RAYS Wheels USA on Instagram: "TESLA MODEL 3 x gramLIGHTS 57DR 🚗: @c.lun.9 ••• #rays #rayswheels #rayswheelsusa #gramlights #57dr #jwlplusrspec1 #jwlplusrspec2 #madeinjapan #madebyrays #madeinhouse #theconceptisracing #tesla #teslamodel3 #model3 #model3lr #dualmotor #electricvehicle #ev #teslagram"

Happy to be on @RaysWheelsUSA
52407888415_3bd42ae190_b.jpg

Hi all,
After some confirmation of what I need to do (based in Aus).

I've got a 2022 Model 3 RWD and a set of SSR GTV01's from my last car I was intending to put on.

SSR wheels: 18 x 8.5 +40, 5x114.3.
Tyres: intending to take then off the current stock wheel and put it on the SSRs (roughly 3000 miles done)

I believe what I'm intending to do is possible?

Also, do I need the stepped hub centric rings or as mine isn't a performance model, any standard rings are fine?

Thanks

Hi all,
After some confirmation of what I need to do (based in Aus).

I've got a 2022 Model 3 RWD and a set of SSR GTV01's from my last car I was intending to put on.

SSR wheels: 18 x 8.5 +40, 5x114.3.
Tyres: intending to take then off the current stock wheel and put it on the SSRs (roughly 3000 miles done)

I believe what I'm intending to do is possible?

Also, do I need the stepped hub centric rings or as mine isn't a performance model, any standard rings are fine?

Thanks
They should be fine and clear brakes, normal hub rings are all you should need.

Forgestar Buy 3 Get 1 Wheel Free Deal

We curated a variety of in-stock ready to ship Forgestar wheels that are fully compatible with Model 3 and Model Y.
Exceptional pricing for a set of rotary-forged wheels, making them great for winter or summer use!

Please contact for any questions in regards to fitment or purchasing.

Danny

Forgestar Buy 3 Get 1 Wheel Free Deal

We curated a variety of in-stock ready to ship Forgestar wheels that are fully compatible with Model 3 and Model Y.
Exceptional pricing for a set of rotary-forged wheels, making them great for winter or summer use!

Please contact for any questions in regards to fitment or purchasing.

Danny

FYI, this is what 20in square F14 Anthracite, stock height, look like:

1668009806804.png

Reactions: ss71 and MODEL+