Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
df6db02a-6201-4cd7-9aa7-329137acd071.JPG

PROJECT PALM DESERT

Pearl White on 19" TST in Gloss Black. Factory Continental ProContact RX Tire. Factory Lug nuts. Wheels Accept Factory Center Cap.
Lug Nut Covers.
Gloss Black Chrome Delete.
3M Crystalline Window Tint. 70% Windows. 40% Sides, Rear & Roof.
Blood Orange Leather Interior in Insignia Design.

View attachment 282542

View attachment 282543
Do you have a side view of the white m3p with this wheel. I’m trying to decide between these and the TS5

Believe it or not, but I just spent the last hour looking for some info so any help would be greatly appreciated!

18x9.5 +22
18x9.5 +38 (5mm spacer purchased)

Tires:255/40R18

2020 Model 3 Performance Stealth.

Am I going to run into any issues? Don’t want it to poke.

Thanks in advance!

Believe it or not, but I just spent the last hour looking for some info so any help would be greatly appreciated!

18x9.5 +22
18x9.5 +38 (5mm spacer purchased)

Tires:255/40R18

2020 Model 3 Performance Stealth.

Am I going to run into any issues? Don’t want it to poke.

Thanks in advance!
It looks to me like the rear will be perfectly fine, however, at the stock height, the front might be poking. This is off the top of my head, maybe someone else can pitch in.

It looks to me like the rear will be perfectly fine, however, at the stock height, the front might be poking. This is off the top of my head, maybe someone else can pitch in.
I would agree that the fronts will be poking ever so slightly...what tire size are you going with @IIInsomniac Depending on the tire size it will really poke out or slightly poke. Camber will also play a role.

Reactions: IIInsomniac
Thanks for the quick response. I was being lazy, so I decided to jack up the car today and test fit the wheels with no tires. I'll be running a 255/40/R18 Continental DWS 06 Plus.

The front has a very slight poke, maybe a 1mm or 2mm visually, but I also saw that the wheel is really close to the knuckle. I can slip a piece of paper through, but that's cutting it really close. I ordered both a 5mm and a 3mm spacer to correct this. The rear visually looks ok with a +38, seems to be flushed as well.

I'm new to this foum, but I'll post pics of the wheels once they're on. Due to work and family, I don't have time to install my suspension myself, and they wont be installed until next week!

@canasion35 I noticed you have Tein Flex Z's and KW V3's listed on your profile! I went with the TEINs, but had KW V3's on my E90 M3 before. Both are great, but for the price I got the TEIN brand new, it was an easy decision. KW's were great, but they're too much for a daily that I might track only 1-2 times a year. I think the TEIN suspension will suffice.

Thanks for the quick response. I was being lazy, so I decided to jack up the car today and test fit the wheels with no tires. I'll be running a 255/40/R18 Continental DWS 06 Plus.

The front has a very slight poke, maybe a 1mm or 2mm visually, but I also saw that the wheel is really close to the knuckle. I can slip a piece of paper through, but that's cutting it really close. I ordered both a 5mm and a 3mm spacer to correct this. The rear visually looks ok with a +38, seems to be flushed as well.

I'm new to this foum, but I'll post pics of the wheels once they're on. Due to work and family, I don't have time to install my suspension myself, and they wont be installed until next week!

@canasion35 I noticed you have Tein Flex Z's and KW V3's listed on your profile! I went with the TEINs, but had KW V3's on my E90 M3 before. Both are great, but for the price I got the TEIN brand new, it was an easy decision. KW's were great, but they're too much for a daily that I might track only 1-2 times a year. I think the TEIN suspension will suffice.
I agree - the Tein's will be just fine for what i am going for I.E no track days just daily driving. Funny you mention the install and everything, my Tein's get here today and I'll be installing/adjusting them in the evening. The KW's are 100% overkill IMO and I'm selling them to recoup costs for the TE's that are set to land this month. E90's are awesome - such a crazy engine note out of the S65...

One note though, if you're going lower on the Tein's the "recommended" settings yields a 1.4' front and 1.6' rear drop. I think you'll be OK in the front with some camber adjustment but I'm afraid the rear's will be slightly sunken in compared to the fitment up front. Almost need a 10-13mm spacer IMO

Thanks for that heads up! Did you purchase camber arms for the front and/or rear? And if so, what brand did you go with?

It's crazy how much I've been quoted for the installation. When I had the wheels off, the suspension looks pretty straight forward. Having done my E90 M3 and Crx myself, I feel like I can do, but time is money, the $450 with alignment seems worth it to me.

For now, I'm thinking about purchasing an UCA to get the camber where I want it since it seems like its going to be really flushed in the front. The rear, I think I can get away with for now, and fine tune with a 10-13mm spacer in the rear. Visually with no tire on, and without taking into account camber, its flushed with the rear fender lifted on my Quikjacks.

I just want to mount these wheels already and lower the Model 3.

Sad, I can't keep anything "stock" besides my AP2 S2000. I'd be less stressed, and a lot richer.

I could also use some help. Im ordering wheels, wanting flush, but rather error sunk 1-2mm vs poke.
Currently running 10mm front 18mm rear spacer on 245/40/19 DWS.
Lowered approx 35mm, Camber -1.5 -1.8
19x9 ET 32,33,34? w/ 255x35 PS4S, and thought I use a 10mm spacer on the rear

Also if i add MPP rotors, which i think only effects a performance, rotor hat is same thickness as my Long Range, is that correct?

Last edited:
8CFC9DC8-DCE0-40EF-A252-FD46332CF5FF.jpeg
19x9.5 35 Konig Heliograms on 265/35 Hankook S1s. Lowered on Eibach springs. Camber arms in the rear. Alignment is something like -1.X in front and -.8 rear. Neutral toe.

96D1938F-296A-41FE-8892-D084B2356081.jpeg

Really enjoy the matte bronze on a blue car. The silver calipers pop under that as well. Pretty much done with the car except some minor stuff like a front lip, master cyl brace, etc… Little stuff. It’s my daily— 20k miles a year.