Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheels on stock vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After reading the 300ish pages from the Aftermarket Wheels thread I thought I would get a "stock suspension" thread going...While there were some amazing setups on the BIG thread it seems like it quickly went into lowered or bagged vehicles. Im interested in what people are doing with their stock suspension vehicles and their tire/wheel setups. Hopefully, this will help with some inspiration for those who don't want to mess with their suspension.

Pics and specs would be great!!

Nothing really changes from the other thread. Specs and whatnot are going to be the same. 265/35/19 or 265/40/18 tires are about the widest you can run on stock struts. You'll just be looking at a little more 4x4'esqe body to tire gap.
Thanks for that, I think you put it into perspective as to why Im trying to start this...Its always helpful to see what the car actually looks like on the car. I dont expect the bagged/lowered cars to be completely different but the look is certainly different. Another big key is when you start playing with wheel offset and what it looks like on the car.

Haha, I agree. Some of those wheels look pretty slick on lowered suspensions but you just know they're gonna look more like this on a stock setup:

1681093212811.png

Here is a picture of mine just after I got my winter setup on. I'm planning a mountain drive with a better photoshoot so hopefully I will have nicer pictures with my tint soon.

Apex EX-7 19 x 9 +34 offset with 3 mm rings to deal with M3P hub lip. Anthracite finish. 2023 M3P with stock suspension.

View attachment 927877

View attachment 927878
A down the line shot to see poke would be great...If you have one

Hi everyone - looking for pics of your lightweight 18” setup on the model 3 or model 3 performance.

I am running stock height due to warranty concerns but need to get rid of the Ubers asap - please post your pics with stock height and 18” Konigs, Enkeis, Fastwheels etc!

Attachments

• 0190BE49-1684-4F82-B51C-0F111EDF4781.png
    0190BE49-1684-4F82-B51C-0F111EDF4781.png
    2 MB · Views: 66