Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. Awaiting delivery of a M3P with the P upgrade package. Don’t want silver wheels. I’m debating keeping the OEM wheels and having them powder coated black, or buying aftermarket wheels like Tsportline’s 20” staggered turbines. The OEMs could then be the wheels I mount my winter tires on (this is my second cars, heavy snow driving will be in the X so I can live with the larger wheel even in winter). What should I know or do putting the staggered wheels on the 3? Will they work or will modification be required to rear suspension or else? Any advice appreciated.

Hi. Awaiting delivery of a M3P with the P upgrade package. Don’t want silver wheels. I’m debating keeping the OEM wheels and having them powder coated black, or buying aftermarket wheels like Tsportline’s 20” staggered turbines. The OEMs could then be the wheels I mount my winter tires on (this is my second cars, heavy snow driving will be in the X so I can live with the larger wheel even in winter). What should I know or do putting the staggered wheels on the 3? Will they work or will modification be required to rear suspension or else? Any advice appreciated.

@steilkurve,

Well....the 20’s that you’ve specced have/require the rear modded upper forelinks to help with camber if you’ll look at the Tesla sight for the 20” Sports which lowers the suspension bu 1cm or .39”. Hope this helps.

Ski