Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone catch me up on what will and wont work for aftermarket wheels as does not seem like much talk of this lately? I am getting a white LR AWD and want all black wheels.

I think have settled on 19's even though wanted to go with 20 but really don't think will be happy with such low profile tires in the long run. I am familiar with wheel size calculations, offset, hub bore, etc. but just want to ensure get something that fits. Would like wider tires but think want to stick with same size to rotate, but I certainly could be talked out of this to do even wider rears. Have tried some of the expensive forged aluminum wheels in the past and got burned, whereas never had issues with even cheap cast wheels. Will look for lighter versions and know I will lose a little range.

Looks like lots of the 19in wheels are 8in wide which seems a little narrow, especially to grow tire size. So how about 8.5 wide in offsets from 30mm to 40mm and what would max tire size for them be? Pics great too of what you are running and like ; )