Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air suspension issue - Front

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For a couple of days, I noticed that the front suspension on my Tesla Model X dropped the same amount overnight each time. I'm 99% sure there's an air leak somewhere. Does anyone know where to start looking for such a leak, or maybe someone has already had such a problem? It seems to me that this may be an easy problem because the entire front falls the same way.

Model X 90D 2017

Our 2019 Model S P100D front end went completely flat after having the front air lines replaced due to a leak where the line got a hole in it from rubbing on another metal part of the car. We are waiting for the updated fix from the SC after having it towed in 100 miles. They are replacing the compressor now and had originally said the rear lines needed replacing, but that’s not being done now. Feels like a bit of crap shoot on repairs. Why would only the front go flat if the compressor is bad? Sorry I couldn’t be of help but I’ll post as I learn more.

probably late for OP but might help others...
if u pull the frunk u can easily trace the lines (yellow/blue), might even be able to see exposed portions before they go into loom with just top plastic removed.
1665107188562.png

Regarding compressor, hard to say. There's valve block with solenoids for each wheel that can go bad n leak but maybe tesla can't replace that alone.
However if compressor is bad, n none of springs leak, car will stay at the level it was (it will go down, just not up)
So its possible that front went down due to leak n it had no way of going up w/o compressor
Finally, prolonged compressor usage could've killed it if leak wasn't fixed right away...

Reactions: tsxl