Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air Suspension Issue - Normal or No?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every once in a while (maybe once a day), I will notice the front end air suspension raise the car without me doing anything with the settings. Is it supposed to be doing this? I'll hear the compressor or whatever it is kick on and make a small adjustment and thats it til it happens again the next day. Not sure if thats be design, or?

Every once in a while (maybe once a day), I will notice the front end air suspension raise the car without me doing anything with the settings. Is it supposed to be doing this? I'll hear the compressor or whatever it is kick on and make a small adjustment and thats it til it happens again the next day. Not sure if thats be design, or?
For the avoidance of doubt, can I confirm this isn't because someone has set the car "to always raise at this location" (e.g. a previous owner or another driver).

Furthermore, I presume the car is definitely raising and not lowering (as the latter may of course be due to your car settings).

On a tangential note, I wish there was a way where you can view your auto raise locations.

In 2 years I've never heard the compressor on my X. When I wake the car it often levels after sitting a day or so.
While driving I rarely ever noticed it. But occasionally at light I will. But it likes to stay low, and stay there most of the time.
First 6 months before updates it tended to go up and down more.