Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air Suspension now a requirement for 6/7 seats? What about 75D orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else got their MVPA or any word email or updates from their DS ever since the VINs got assigned?
I received an email from my DS saying I could have my model X delivered end of June or beginning of July. Then he sent me another email wanting me to clarify how I was going to pay and if I had a trade in. Not holding my breath, but July would be good.

Reactions: ssq
I received an email from my DS saying I could have my model X delivered end of June or beginning of July. Then he sent me another email wanting me to clarify how I was going to pay and if I had a trade in. Not holding my breath, but July would be good.
Oh wow that's awesome!! I see you confirmed before me but your VIN is about 900+ after mine. And then you have PUP. Given all that, I am now confused when should I expect delivery. Did you get your MVPA sent via division? If so, when?

I'm not sure what the MVPA is - some sort of official purchase agreement? My VIN showed up on 5/24. I received the "Your order has been modified" email on 6/6 as well as the updated Order Agreement in My Tesla.

I reached out to my DS and he had this to say:

"The estimated time frame for production to end is late June. Sometimes this changes and with the 75kw going into production, I could expect it to change a few times. I don’t want to promise June, and give you inaccurate information. However, this very we’ll could stick to these time lines or even be sooner!"

Late July seems more probable to me.
MVPA - Motor Vehicle Purchase agreement. If you log in to MyTesla and scroll down you would see a bunch of documents shared by Tesla and some uploaded by you (license, insurance etc). MVPA is the agreement.odf if I recall correctly and all these files have dates next to them (last updated). A TMC friend told me he got his MVPA sent via docusign to sign off on the purchase agreement. This was couple of weeks back and he has a VIN within 200 of mine, his X has PUP. @Merrill also has PUP and his order seems to be moving fast.

My MVPA is still from 6/1/16 and does not show the total including sales tax and license.
"Still from 6/1/16". Look at mine :)
upload_2016-6-10_9-52-50.png

That's great, but what's the probability?
:p
Oh glad you asked, very simple and the same as :-
probability(probability( this post being probably accurate)) * probability(DS being accurate) * probability(Tesla manufacturing being accurate) * probability(suppliers being on time) * probability(earth being at the perigee of the closest equinox next to the solstice that follows)

Oh glad you asked, very simple and the same as :-
probability(probability( this post being probably accurate)) * probability(DS being accurate) * probability(Tesla manufacturing being accurate) * probability(suppliers being on time) * probability(earth being at the perigee of the closest equinox next to the solstice that follows)

So, you're telling me there's a chance that 60% of the time that it works every time...

• Funny
Reactions: Poiuy09 and ssq
Has anyone heard of their X being in production or otherwise after VIN assignment? If we are told about the possibility of June delivery isn't it getting a bit late for the cars to go in production ? Or is that not even reflected on myTesla?

Has anyone heard of their X being in production or otherwise after VIN assignment? If we are told about the possibility of June delivery isn't it getting a bit late for the cars to go in production ? Or is that not even reflected on myTesla?
MyTesla is not being updated for Model X. It will continue to say in production queue until it is actually delivered. Reach out to your DS and ask for the scheduled date to go in to production. It seems like they have production time down to a week or less in good cases, so for a California delivery you probably have about another week to start production to still get a June delivery.

My X is in "the very early stages of production" as of today (info from my DS). I'm assuming that means body-in-white. MyTesla still hasn't changed, and no real MVPA, even though I've been advised to arrange financing, and Alliant has requested it.