Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air Suspension now a requirement for 6/7 seats? What about 75D orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ccutrer did you go with dark ash or matte obeche with your config?
"Imma let you finish ccutrer, but matte Obeche looks best with UWhite seats." -KanyeX

**I changed from dark ash to matte Obeche after seeing ~10 Xs in person with all sorts of trim and color combos. Dark ash looks 95% like piano black in 90% lighting conditions :p
I have a lighter variant of dark ash on my 5 series which shows all the nice grains in most lighting conditions. Tesla's dark ash is very dark and you can rarely see any wood grain on any trim parts except the center console door. I am not fond of piano black btw..

Last edited:
75D, confirmed in Dec 2015, originally reserved on 2/20/14 (7xxx). Upgraded to SAS, and made a couple of other changes as well. No VIN yet, and don't see the changes other than SAS yet!

Where do you guys see the VIN if it is available? In the PDF, or on the main page?

75D, confirmed in Dec 2015, originally reserved on 2/20/14 (7xxx). Upgraded to SAS, and made a couple of other changes as well. No VIN yet, and don't see the changes other than SAS yet!

Where do you guys see the VIN if it is available? In the PDF, or on the main page?

It's all over the site. It shows up in place of your RN in the list of reservations/orders, it shows under the picture of the car on the main page. Essentially, it's everywhere where your RN used to be.

• Informative
Reactions: mlouie23
I ordered a 75D and received VN 866X last night. My DS emailed me saying I am scheduled to begin production in late June for a July delivery (Colorado). I upgraded to SAS.
Interesting. When did you confirm/what was your original Sequence number? I got VIN 86XX from Sequence 17XX (Confirmed December 2015). I'm curious if they're batching by config for those VINs, or if it's tied to those original sequence numbers.

Interesting. When did you confirm/what was your original Sequence number? I got VIN 86XX from Sequence 17XX (Confirmed December 2015). I'm curious if they're batching by config for those VINs, or if it's tied to those original sequence numbers.
I reserved in November 2012, ordered the first day I was invited, and confirmed on 12/4/15. My reservation # was around 1,900. I don't really know what my sequence number was.