Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air Suspension saved locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have some random saved locations that cause the air suspension to raise. I don't recall saving them, but they are there. To remove them, the manual says:

"If you do not want the suspension to auto- raise at a saved location, touch the X in the auto-raising location status message that displays at a saved location. Doing so removes the auto-raise location and the suspension no longer raises automatically when you arrive at the location."

But I don't see any notice on the 17" display with an "X", I just get a notice in the dash that's it's raising the suspension for the saved location.

What am I missing here? Do I need to quickly display the Suspension screen while it's raising to see this mysterious message with an "X"?

I have some random saved locations that cause the air suspension to raise. I don't recall saving them, but they are there. To remove them, the manual says:

"If you do not want the suspension to auto- raise at a saved location, touch the X in the auto-raising location status message that displays at a saved location. Doing so removes the auto-raise location and the suspension no longer raises automatically when you arrive at the location."

But I don't see any notice on the 17" display with an "X", I just get a notice in the dash that's it's raising the suspension for the saved location.

What am I missing here? Do I need to quickly display the Suspension screen while it's raising to see this mysterious message with an "X"?
Yes. The X shows up on the suspension screen.