Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Airbag alert on left bar after rev. 2022.36.2 software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which car do you have? Can you include a photo of the alert so we know exactly what you’re seeing?

It could be that you have a real issue with the airbag, and it wasn’t caused by the update. If that’s the case, schedule a service appointment.

The photo attached herein
Which car do you have? Can you include a photo of the alert so we know exactly what you’re seeing?

It could be that you have a real issue with the airbag, and it wasn’t caused by the update. If that’s the case, schedule a service appointment.

Attachments

• 1665958632855.jpg
    1665958632855.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 79
Here’s what the manual says:

“The airbag indicator on the touchscreen remains lit if the airbag system is malfunctioning. The only time this indicator should light up is briefly when Model 3 first powers up, in which case it turns off within a few seconds. If it remains lit, contact Tesla immediately and do not drive.”

Make a service appointment.

Reactions: swaltner
I had the same issue right after purchase so seemed to be an issue out of the gate. However, I've had my car in the shop for over two weeks now and there's no replacement part in sight sadly. And no eta so I'm left to just wait for my car to be fixed. Originally was scheduled to be done in two days.