Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Airbag Warning Indicator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had my 75 for exactly a week, over the last few days periodically the airbag warning indicator shows on the instrument display randomly whilst driving, after a few seconds the indicator goes off.

I contacted my service centre today and once I confirmed my VIN they went away to check something, I assume they checked the fault history uploaded from my vehicle. They then phoned back and have requested the vehicle be returned for an investigation relating to the airbag. I have been promised a loan vehicle so hopefully it shouldn't take long to resolve.

Is this common? niggly faults? a brand new car showing a fault after only a week? I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Thanks for the replies, I have just been in the car on a short journey and had the indicator chime twice, no problem though, ill let the service centre sort it out on Tuesday. At the end of the day the sheer brilliance of the Model S makes up for this small problem!

Reactions: MP3Mike
Thanks for the replies, I have just been in the car on a short journey and had the indicator chime twice, no problem though, ill let the service centre sort it out on Tuesday. At the end of the day the sheer brilliance of the Model S makes up for this small problem!
how was this issue resolved in the end? I had the same problem recently and have taken it in. Should hear back on Monday.