Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alabama Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a delivery date? I plan on making the trip to test drive the AWD and Performance in the next several days. I'm leaning toward the AWD because 10k extra for the performance seems to high. Also, they may offer a boost on the AWD at some point.
No delivery date yet. Test drove a MY Performance at Decatur GA about 3 weeks ago. Waiting on standard AWD even though I was extremely impressed with the Performance. In everyday driving the extra acceleration is not worth the extra $$. Have had my Model 3 Long range RWD for 2 years and found that range is more important that performance. Considering waiting on the Model Y Long Range RWD. Bet it will be over 335 mile range.

Picked up my MSM LR AWD VIN: 25xxx in Atlanta-Decatur this weekend. Everything on the car looks good to me based on issues I have seen in the forums. No significant panel gap issues. Tail lights look right. Charging port flush. Drove home in a rainstorm and no leaks. Stopped at a supercharger on the way home and was able to charge with no issues. Air conditioner working well in the Alabama heat. Other cars being picked up at the same time also looked good. I was there early and didn't see anyone picking up that had any problems with their cars. Overall very good experience. Love the car. My only problem now regarding Tesla is that my wife has decided that she wants one too after riding in the new car over the weekend.

Reactions: Fred42