Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alabama tire center...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My local tire shop refused to believe my MYP suggested 42psi in the tires and refused to set that tire pressure... so needless to say I don't trust them to even rotate my tires. I tried to get it done in Atlanta, but I left at noon, and traffic was so bad, I wouldn't have made it before they closed at 5pm. I could also get it done during my roadtrip, but I'd rather not take time doing that. Is there any tire shop in the Alabama area that works with Tesla that you trust? That know know that it uses jack pucks, etc.?

Unfortunately I have a back injury that wouldn't take kindly to all that bending and lifting. Otherwise, I would.
You can put air in your tires. If one will not put 42 PSI in the tire (unbelievable that any tire shop doesn’t know 50, 45, and 35 series tires run 42-45 psi) one can always point to the placard on the door post inside drivers door. Tire tech should have looked there himself.

You can put air in your tires. If one will not put 42 PSI in the tire (unbelievable that any tire shop doesn’t know 50, 45, and 35 series tires run 42-45 psi) one can always point to the placard on the door post inside drivers door. Tire tech should have looked there himself.
I do put air in my tires. I never said I couldn't. I said I couldn't rotate my own tires.

Discount Tire mgr at bham riverchase is originally from the Atlanta area and says he has done lots of Tesla's. They even know how to lift them without playing the "bring your own pucks" game. Atlanta has lots of Tesla's, so I believe him. Did a great job patching the tires, and explaining how quickly they run down depending on the size.

Reactions: N4HHE and DblOSmith