Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alarm notification not sent to Added Driver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a single Tesla account which is in my name and my wife is added as a second driver. Today while she was driving and parked, I received a Tesla app notification on my phone that the alarm had gone off. My wife didn't receive that notification on the Tesla app, still in my account name, on her phone. I haven't been able to see may difference in the settings on both phones.
Any suggestions as to why she failed to get the notification?

We have a single Tesla account which is in my name and my wife is added as a second driver. Today while she was driving and parked, I received a Tesla app notification on my phone that the alarm had gone off. My wife didn't receive that notification on the Tesla app, still in my account name, on her phone. I haven't been able to see may difference in the settings on both phones.
Any suggestions as to why she failed to get the notification?
Presume you have checked the settings within the app? Each user has to set which notifications they want.

Reactions: evpaddie
Presume you have checked the settings within the app? Each user has to set which notifications they want.
I did check, but I've just relooked at the notification settings on my wife's app. While the Car Alarm notification was checked, the line above saying Current Vehicle only had a Zero in the Vehicle check box. I have now clicked on this and set it to the name of our car, and now the check box shows One. I missed this on first look. We'll test it as soon as we can. Thanks.

Reactions: paulp