TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Alarm

Discussion in 'Model S' started by caligula666, May 31, 2018.

1. caligula666

caligula666 Member

yesterday, I went to my car (shared garage) and double clicked on the remote to unlock it, 20 meters away. Alarm triggered immediately! I double clicked again several times and was able to lock then unlock the car appropriately but the alarm was still on! Took about 45 seconds for it to stop. It was the second time something like that happened. First time was while approaching the car with the key in my pocket and when next to the car, I opened it by tapping the handle. Anybody has similar experiences?