Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Albert Lea, MN - Happy Trails Lane

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged here at I-35 Albert Lea today. Just me here. Good charging speed even at 45% SOC. Traffic on I-35 is super light despite the holiday weekend; most people must be staying home (or flying), but I needed to get to AZ before MN winter hit hard! The travel stop/shop has a great selection of food and beverages, staff was friendly, bathrooms are clean, and everyone was wearing masks.

Charged here at I-35 Albert Lea today. Just me here. Good charging speed even at 45% SOC. Traffic on I-35 is super light despite the holiday weekend; most people must be staying home (or flying), but I needed to get to AZ before MN winter hit hard! The travel stop/shop has a great selection of food and beverages, staff was friendly, bathrooms are clean, and everyone was wearing masks.

Is this the new Albert Lea station or the one next to the motel and the McDonald’s? It’s been a while since I’ve been up that far.

Is this the new Albert Lea station or the one next to the motel and the McDonald’s? It’s been a while since I’ve been up that far.
They're both by McDonalds and hotels. The older location was off I-90. the newer location is off I-35.

The old location is no longer on my cars navigation and the supercharge.info link isn't working. Did they shut down the older Albert Lea location (off I-90)?

As you can see the stalls have been removed. Strangely they left the cabinets and switchgear.

@Chuq @MarcoRP please remove the old Albert Lea site from supercharge.info.

7BFAC57D-8654-43B4-ABFF-11EC84AA381F.jpeg
E2F33A40-F09D-4270-AC7C-D2F3DB5EAED7.jpeg

Sorry it appeared on the website (supercharge.info) that to truck stop one was closed. I needed that one open!
The Albert Lea supercharger on I-35 at the truck stop is still open and operational. It's called "Albert Lea - Happy Trails Lane Supercharger" The smaller old location on I-90 at the motel, which was just called "Albert Lea Supercharger" was closed and removed.

Reactions: MarkoC