Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alberta, Tesla stock snow tires mounted and stock summer tires (unmounted)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting Nokian WRG3 all-weathers soon. Just thought I would put this here since I have these available in case anyone wants them for a fair price:

Calgary, Alberta location.

-Set of four summer tires NOT mounted for Model S used for about 6 months (Michelin Primacy stock from Tesla that came with the P85D) off rim. One tire has 2 nails in it but still stays inflated and was only found out while car was getting Ludicrous and annual service. Tesla doesn't do tire repairs only replacements. This can be repaired properly at Kal Tire. Once they repaired a tire on my old Subaru for $20. Give me a price for the three, the repairable tire with two nails you can have free.

-Set of four winter tires (Pirelli sottozeros) mounted by Tesla on stock Tesla rims with TPMS for the Model S used only one season for about 6 months. On the Tesla Shop website stock rims with tires cost $2500USD or $3100CAD. Give me a price that works and these can be yours.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!