Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Album Art gets stuck when using Slacker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I comment here? I am seeing this issue with Bluetooth. It a stuck album art for a day. Other days it’s blank art.

I only listen on BT. Either podcasts or iTunes Apple Music. Never had this issue until 36.1 was installed.

Same issue with the latest iOS 11 and now iOS 12. Did all the reboots. Deleted BT connections and reconnected. Nada.

+1 here. Glad to know it's not just an "us" issue...had it happen once before and it resolved itself after a couple days. This time it's been "stuck" for almost a week.

.. IMG_7445.jpg

Same issue. Seems to work OK when music app is open on main screen, but not 100%...very annoying, especially since my son's new Kia Soul has Android Auto / Apply play that works flawlessly, and lets him stream, use Waze, voice text, etc...Something odd about driving the most technically advanced vehicle in the world, yet it still can't interface with my phone in a way most 20k vehicles of every brand do now...come on, Elon, autopark your ego and give us phone mirroring capability !!!