TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Album Art Stopped Displaying in instrument console

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by nanurse, Jun 4, 2013.

1. nanurse

nanurse Member

Has anyone had any issues with Album Art not displaying on the driver console. It worked for a week and has since stopped working for any source (Radio, Tune In, Slacker, or iPhone). I'm running version 4.5(1.33.43). I've tried resetting both the monitor and the driver console with no luck. I have an appointment scheduled but if anyone has had this before and have a solution, much appreciated. Thanks

2. captain_zap

captain_zap Electron tamer

You could try the infamous Fuse 51 pull, which for us early customers fixed weirdness sometimes. See your owner's manual for the location or search these forums for some good photos. Also, I don't think 1.33.43 is the latest firmware; I have 1.33.44.

3. nanurse

nanurse Member

Thanks for the suggestion. Did trying pulling 51 but to no avail.

4. Beano

Beano Member

the fix

I had the same issue, but I finally figured it out. Just press and hold the left scroll wheel. Just like mute, but hold it longer. You will see a scroll list for various stuff to be put on that left display.

5. nanurse

nanurse Member

That did it! Feel like dumb A$%. I had it selected to empty and just scrolled down one to media and problem solved. Thanks!