Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC Podcast #21 will stream live today at 1PM PDT. We will be discussing the wider release of FSD Beta, as well as other topics. As always, you can watch it and participate in the live chat on YouTube.

Alcantara Center console wrap

Hello, If you want you can by it directly from the manufacturer here (in red or black "alcantara") :

€33.5 |LUCKEASY contrôle central trois patchs pour Tesla modèle 3 2017 2019 rabat fourrure centrale panneau de commande protection 3 pièces/ensemble|Autocollants intérieurs pour voiture| | - AliExpress

Tesla Model 3 Alcantara Center Consol.png

The sides of the center console are also availables : €23.23 |LUCKEASY voiture Fip fourrure contrôle central protection latérale pour Tesla modèle 3 2017 2019 Protection bord latéral Film protecteur autocollants|Tampon anti-salissure pour voiture| | - AliExpress

Capture d’écran 2020-04-19 à 21.29.46.png

I think the result could be good. If you test it keep us informed :)

Yes, but I have it for the side of the console - same material. It's nice for $15.
View attachment 534157

Looks good. How happy are you with the adhesive stick of those console side pieces? Any gap (especially near where it terminates by the phone cradle area) visible? Finally, are your center pieces wrapped or is that also the adhesive ABS pieces?

Looks good. How happy are you with the adhesive stick of those console side pieces? Any gap (especially near where it terminates by the phone cradle area) visible? Finally, are your center pieces wrapped or is that also the adhesive ABS pieces?
Adhesive is STRONG and adequate. They are cut close with the dimensions of the OE piece so it does take a bit of stretching/manipulation but they fit well. A pro upholsterer would have zero issues installing - especially with the trim removed.

Center console wrapped with satin white vinyl. It's holding up great now but if they start to get shitty in the coming years I'll replace with ABS plastic covers.

Reactions: TypeRx
Adhesive is STRONG and adequate. They are cut close with the dimensions of the OE piece so it does take a bit of stretching/manipulation but they fit well. A pro upholsterer would have zero issues installing - especially with the trim removed.

Center console wrapped with satin white vinyl. It's holding up great now but if they start to get shitty in the coming years I'll replace with ABS plastic covers.
I currently have the ABS plastic covers (carbon fiber style) and they look like crap. I'm moving back to carbon fiber sticker. they look much closer to the real thing and 3d look

Reactions: TypeRx
I currently have the ABS plastic covers (carbon fiber style) and they look like crap. I'm moving back to carbon fiber sticker. they look much closer to the real thing and 3d look

Sorry to go off tangent from the main topic here. I have white ABS covers on order...will dry fit and decide once they come whether or not to use vs. buying a wrap kit. I got the ABS covers for $27 so no biggie if they are garbage, although that would be unfortunate.

Sorry to go off tangent from the main topic here. I have white ABS covers on order...will dry fit and decide once they come whether or not to use vs. buying a wrap kit. I got the ABS covers for $27 so no biggie if they are garbage, although that would be unfortunate.
This is what I ordered
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0828G1SDH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It just looks off to me.
this one is better
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MNT24XZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A1OCNKVJSVDAX&psc=1

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC