Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alcantara Headliner Upgrade Kit for Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my #1 most wanted mod (perhaps you’ve noticed?) — however, be advised, the kit from UP no longer includes all the plastic bits (speaker covers, seatbelt height adjusters, visor brackets, etc) so those will remain greige (grey/beige) unless you paint them yourself. This may not bother some, but for me it was a deal breaker. Good luck and please post pics if you decide to proceed. TSportline will do a complete job, including all the plastic bits and all of the labor, but you must get the car to LA and its 2x the price. So, yeah, my headliner is still greige, unfortunately. Stay safe.

Reactions: Tthegreatone77
Looks great but oh the price. Obviously not installed by the description plus they hold a retainer of $800 until you send in your original parts once removed. Bottom liner is they are covering the parts sent in from sales with Alcantara and reselling them to the next customer.

This is my #1 most wanted mod (perhaps you’ve noticed?) — however, be advised, the kit from UP no longer includes all the plastic bits (speaker covers, seatbelt height adjusters, visor brackets, etc) so those will remain greige (grey/beige) unless you paint them yourself. This may not bother some, but for me it was a deal breaker. Good luck and please post pics if you decide to proceed. TSportline will do a complete job, including all the plastic bits and all of the labor, but you must get the car to LA and its 2x the price. So, yeah, my headliner is still greige, unfortunately. Stay safe.
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I'll have to think about doing TSportline then. Not sure when I'll be in LA, but I guess it's time to make a trip haha