TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Alcantara Liner

Discussion in 'Model X' started by flyingbathtub, Dec 12, 2016.

1. flyingbathtub

flyingbathtub Member

Anyone else noticed that when they switch the ordering page to the AP2 version Alcantara headliner have become a standard option now instead of part of the PUP?

Just wondering anyone had a recent delivery of the X/S with AP2 without the PUP. Did you get the Alcantara headliner or the regular headliner? Not that it makes a huge difference I guess, just curious. Probably part of an effort to cut down on the size of the inventory.

Attached Files:

2. ab26

ab26 Member

Not true. Alcantara headliner becomes standard only if you add leather seats. With the multi-pattern, it's not alcantara.

• Like x 1
  3. flyingbathtub

flyingbathtub Member

Ah. You see I never looked at anything other than Ultra white seats :) Disregard!!!

4. Philip_Seattle

So I ordered the X 2.0 on 11/11 with white seats but without the PUP. Will I be getting alcantara?

• Like x 1
  5. Philip_Seattle

Damn. Looks like I got screwed out of the Alcantara right before it was "standard".

Attached Files:

6. travwill

travwill Active Member

Another example of why S/X price keeps creeping up. They make some items standard or simplify them, so they are included, but they don't decrease the package cost they were part of...

• Like x 1
  7. jason1466

jason1466 Member

Did you end up getting Alcantara with your non-PUP white seats? If so, is it on the dashboard as well as headliner? TIA

8. Majorfubar

Majorfubar Member

I got my X 90D AP2 5-Seater vin 026462z. Ultra white with non- PUP. The vehicle came with standard black headliner.

Attached Files:

• Informative x 1
  9. Dr Doom

Dr Doom Member

I switched my order from 60D to 100D back in January. I didn't add on the premium package but added the black leather seats and got the black alcantara headliner included for free. I think it should've been included from the beginning orders. If you are upgrading to leather seats, adding the headliner in should make sense.

10. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

I upgraded to a sales inventory car with only 30 miles. My signature shows config it has, a case of AP2 & PUP.