Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AliExpress Wheel Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t mind a US based one, but I’m not a fan of the Rimeteix design.
They look good, but doesn’t seem that the valve stem is easily accessible. Is that correct?
No issues here with the same covers on mine. I have one wheel where I need to pop the cover off but that's because the valve stem is off center and makes contact with the edge of the hole on the cover, but it was giving me issues with the OEM covers as well. Next time I get the tires re-balanced I'm going to have them fix it.

Reactions: rhk109
I ordered the same set as the original poster. Took a little more than a month and the seller, Yikun, was great to deal with via the ali messaging portal. Very happy with them and agree with his pro/cons list. Although no Tesla emblems in the center... I'll probably order some stickers from amazon. I would have preferred the Rimetrix but honestly I like this style better.
IMG_0943.jpg

You can get covers cheaper going to Alibaba vs AliExpress.

AliExpress is mostly just drop ship resellers so they’re placing the order on Alibaba directly with the manufacturer and having it shipped to you. If you just place the order yourself you can save some decent money.

This one is $80 for an order of 1 plus $50 shipping, so $130 total:

You can get covers cheaper going to Alibaba vs AliExpress.

AliExpress is mostly just drop ship resellers so they’re placing the order on Alibaba directly with the manufacturer and having it shipped to you. If you just place the order yourself you can save some decent money.

This one is $80 for an order of 1 plus $50 shipping, so $130 total:

Good to know! I’ll just go through Ali baba instead.