Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignemnt gap ?

M3_Perf

Sep 14, 2018
Prosper
Screenshot_20181001-093017_Gallery.jpg

overma07

Sep 18, 2018
Phoenix
Yes that is not normal. Have Tesla fix it. I have hte same issue on my M3 and listed it within 3 days of delivery. Will get it fixed soon with other alignment issues.

Philh2o

Oct 1, 2018
Colorado
Yes that is not normal. Have Tesla fix it. I have hte same issue on my M3 and listed it within 3 days of delivery. Will get it fixed soon with other alignment issues.

New owner here: if I may ask, what do you mean by 'list it'? Is there a place where this kind of this can be reported at Tesla.com; or my vehicle account page? Thanks, Phil

C141medic

Apr 9, 2016
New Jersey
New owner here: if I may ask, what do you mean by 'list it'? Is there a place where this kind of this can be reported at Tesla.com; or my vehicle account page? Thanks, Phil
I’m assuming “listing it” means having it written on the due bill. But not a huge issue, just let them know at the SC and if it’s “out of spec” they’ll take care of it.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC