Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment in NW Indiana/Southwest Chicago burbs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Besides the Tesla dealership, which places do you go to for tire alignment?

my 2018 LR M3 just got new cross climate+ from Costco (they had worked on other model 3 previously) after 28k on the oem tires, and I’ve read that after getting new tires is the best time to get an alignment.

I’ve read horror story threads about firestone centers, so I was looking for specific NW Indiana or Chicago suburb locations to use.
Thanks!

Bump~ Anyone help? I’m from the Peru, Illinois area and looking to find a trusted independent shop for wheels and minor stuff. I’ve read about the horror stories of damaging the battery/frame from jacking incorrectly. My car has no warranty left whatsoever so I’m trying to be cautious

Any help is appreciated

Bump~ Anyone help? I’m from the Peru, Illinois area and looking to find a trusted independent shop for wheels and minor stuff. I’ve read about the horror stories of damaging the battery/frame from jacking incorrectly. My car has no warranty left whatsoever so I’m trying to be cautious

Any help is appreciated
Wow. My old 2.5 year old thread….. haha.

I ended up taking my tesla model 3 to Firestone on Ogden in Westmont or Downers grove 2-3 times. Just ask if they have the “Hawkeye” system.