Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment shop in the Boston/Providence area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be installing my MPP FUCA and Rear Camber Arms soon, and am seeking a trustworthy alignment shop who is familiar with these cars, and can deal with a M3P with these suspension mods. The local shop that I usually go to tells me that he can't align any Teslas. His Hunter machine doesn't have the data to do it. He says it has something to do with the liability associated with the potential for the cameras on the car becoming misaligned due to ride height changes. I am south-west of Boston, pretty much equidistant to Boston, Providence and Worcester. Recommendations anyone?

The local shop that I usually go to tells me that he can't align any Teslas. His Hunter machine doesn't have the data to do it. He says it has something to do with the liability associated with the potential for the cameras ...
sounds like that guy just sucks. here is my car, on it's second alignment using a recently installed Hunter rack...
20220809_062303.jpg

20220809_064149.jpg

I am ~3 hours from Boston, so it won't be worth the drive... There has to be somebody that can help.

Not below Boston but a good shop to take your Tesla to for an alignment.
Duncan's auto in Londonderry, NH right off exit 5 I93.
They did a great job on my model 3. The tires wear perfectly and the car handles great. No I don't work for them. I found them recommended on this site. They have worked on my son's BMW. They fix it right and were reasonable.

Not below Boston but a good shop to take your Tesla to for an alignment.
Duncan's auto in Londonderry, NH right off exit 5 I93.
They did a great job on my model 3. The tires wear perfectly and the car handles great. No I don't work for them. I found them recommended on this site. They have worked on my son's BMW. They fix it right and were reasonable.

Thanks, I forgot about Duncan's - a friend recommended him once for VW/Audi repairs. I think he has a WC on site as well.