Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment Shops in Phx, AZ please!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

I'm fairly new to the site. I have a 2018 Model 3 Long Range.
I have unplugged performance moderate springs and recently installed the bloxsport wheel spacers.

Today i went to take my car in for an alignment to Hi-Tech Car Care - Auto Repair Shop in Phoenix, AZ. and the literally were zero help but wanted to charge me over 3k in parts for adjust the camber

When in reality I really only need to adjust the rear camber and something like this could help me. I called mountainpass and the guy was very honest an said out of all the products for what i needed really just the camber arm is what he'd recommend the other stuff is more for track use. MPP Arastradero Model 3 Rear Camber Arms

anyways long story short I am in needing of finding a reputable shop that can help w/ the car's alignment and not feel like 'm being ripped does anyone in the Arizona area have any suggestions? any help would be appreciated

as a side-note if you want a few laughs visit Hi-Tech Car Care - Auto Repair Shop in Phoenix, AZ. and look how they recommend tesla owners to change their engine and oil filters every 3k miles. I should have read their site entirely smh.

Thanks in advance
-Sergio