Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment Specs Needed for 2013 P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla S alignment specs 4 TMC.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Piano Wood
I’m probably the least mechanical on this forum, any help appreciated! My vehicle was in an accident and after repair they took it to be aligned, not at Tesla and these were the results... looking over what @zwede posted, should I have any concerns? My car is a 2012 Model S Signature P85
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 864E0A83-C46C-470D-A539-9325FDF9A172.jpeg
    864E0A83-C46C-470D-A539-9325FDF9A172.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 70
I’m probably the least mechanical on this forum, any help appreciated! My vehicle was in an accident and after repair they took it to be aligned, not at Tesla and these were the results... looking over what @zwede posted, should I have any concerns? My car is a 2012 Model S Signature P85
Thanks in advance!

Here is my alignment sheet after i had tesla do it, notice how they DGAF about adjusting the front camber, moved it 0.1 degrees and called it good, that's the equivalent of kicking it to align. they fixed the crap out of the rear though

If you look closely at the number in each corner in small print it has the max in either direction for every spot.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: j0esilly