Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All 50 States in an electric car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone recommend a blog website? I'd like to start a blog. In 2014, Lita and I became the first to drive everwhere in the US in an electric car. In 2015, Peter from Hawaii and his dog, Iceman, became the second. Now, it's 2016, and to the best of my knowledge, no one else has picked up the mantle and is brave enough to do it, so I'll be doing it again. This time with an added catch, without spending any money. To demonstrate the lack of cost and ease of cross country travel in an electric vehicle, I'll just bring a cooler of food, some dry goods, and off I'll go.

Reactions: ModelX
Does anyone recommend a blog website? I'd like to start a blog. In 2014, Lita and I became the first to drive everwhere in the US in an electric car. In 2015, Peter from Hawaii and his dog, Iceman, became the second. Now, it's 2016, and to the best of my knowledge, no one else has picked up the mantle and is brave enough to do it, so I'll be doing it again. This time with an added catch, without spending any money. To demonstrate the lack of cost and ease of cross country travel in an electric vehicle, I'll just bring a cooler of food, some dry goods, and off I'll go.

Note: Peter, the man who made the trip in 2015, is known on the forum as "Papafox"

Bighorn is making a move up the supercharger leaderboard. You're on the Wiki with 90 but I bet you've got a bunch more. If you list 'em, I'll add 'em. Would love to see you in the century club and even on top.
We had other vacation plans this year so a cross country trip isn't in the works. But I'm really jealous and wish you the best.
Hope you have a blast!

Bighorn is making a move up the supercharger leaderboard. You're on the Wiki with 90 but I bet you've got a bunch more. If you list 'em, I'll add 'em. Would love to see you in the century club and even on top.
We had other vacation plans this year so a cross country trip isn't in the works. But I'm really jealous and wish you the best.
Hope you have a blast!
Thanks Bighorn! Ya, for sure I'm in the century club now. I'll take an inventory and let you know about the additional ones, and a couple times over the course of the trip. I really appreciate that you added me to the Wiki.

I submitted this pic to twitter account @jaylenosgarage
teslavolcano.jpeg

I noted that it was at the end of the first ever 50 state electric drive.

Leno is having a contest for the most original/creative pic of someone's car, with the prize being an expenses paid trip for two to the Monterey car show in August and possible appearance on his show "Jay Leno's garage". He retweeted the pic (which isn't normally done for contest entries) so I think I have a shot. :) It'd be great publicity for the electric revolution!

• Love
Reactions: Half Dollar Bill
I submitted this pic to twitter account @jaylenosgarage View attachment 182910
I noted that it was at the end of the first ever 50 state electric drive.

Leno is having a contest for the most original/creative pic of someone's car, with the prize being an expenses paid trip for two to the Monterey car show in August and possible appearance on his show "Jay Leno's garage". He retweeted the pic (which isn't normally done for contest entries) so I think I have a shot. :) It'd be great publicity for the electric revolution!
correction, the twitter account is @lenosgarage.