Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All American Car Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some photos of the All American Day 2020 held at Macarthur Square Shopping Centre at Campbelltown NSW

Tesla at All American Car Day 01.JPG

All American Car Day 2020 01.JPG

All American Car Day 2020 02.JPG

Tesla at All American Car Day 02.JPG

The day had less people than previous years maybe due to the new location (previously Castle Hill) and definitely due to the wet weather.

The usual EV questions were asked.
* How far can you drive? depending on battery size, between 300 and 550 km

* How long does it take to charge? Well it depends on how much power is fed into the car. Mostly it is done overnight in your driveway or garage where you can plug in and the next day you'll have a full battery to drive again

* How much does the car cost?

* I dont trust these yet because batteries explode when you crash them. To this one I answered, do you trust sitting in front of 60 litres of highly flammable liquid that can explode if you crash it

* What happens if I reach "zero"? There are many places where you can charge shown on the Navigation screen where this will never happen.

* But what happens if I do reach "zero"? You will be wasting a lot of extra money (and time) on the back of a tow truck

Thank you to @meloccom for being there on the day to fly the flag for Tesla