Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ALL CyberTruck discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cybertruck live stream (no longer live) that was on twitter today from Baja Peninsula in Mexico

Looks like fun, but not off-road, just gravel roads. Pretty mild. Would be nice to see how it does on some big hillclimbs over some large rocks, rock crawling or deep mudding. I suspect awesome given the level of control offered with electric motors and adjustable ride height.

Looks like fun, but not off-road, just gravel roads. Pretty mild. Would be nice to see how it does on some big hillclimbs over some large rocks, rock crawling or deep mudding. I suspect awesome given the level of control offered with electric motors and adjustable ride height.

Did you have the sound off, or are you just wanting to see it? Because they did mention doing the entire route shown on screen and discussed some of the harder sections.

Did you have the sound off, or are you just wanting to see it? Because they did mention doing the entire route shown on screen and discussed some of the harder sections.
I did, but they didn't say much in the line of details. Would be nice seeing them do something challenging. Looked like anything they did in that video you could do in a Subaru, if not a 2wd sedan, provided you're not too attached to it. Would also like to see how those 3mm thick exoskeleton body panels do pounding through some brush or even scuffing some rocks. You're talking material equal to the thickness of the frame of some trucks. Assuming that wasn't just talk. No need for nerf bars or brush guards for this guy. The promise of those "bulletproof" body panels is a big point of excitement about the truck. At least for those that will use it like a truck and not just for Costco runs.

1696834734961.jpeg